Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Seth A (Granville, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 — Dec 18, 2014 8:26 AM
Bought the whole kit - front/back rotors & pads. Best performance pads I've ever had. Brake much better than normal oem parts. worth the extra few bucks.
Reviewed by Beyleon A (TRAVERSE CITY, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac Vibe — Dec 16, 2014 12:30 PM
I purchased these brakes for my Pontiac Vibe and they are working wonderful. No sound and they stop perfect. Will buy for my rear brakes when need to replace. autoanything.com was easy to work with and fast delivery! Free shipping was a plus!
Reviewed by Jan P (MANCHESTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Saab 9-3 — Dec 08, 2014 9:35 AM
They look like all the other Chinese rotors I've purchased in the past. The pads are made in China too. Good brake stopping and feel. Quiet with no vibration. I thought they were zinc coated to resist rust? They are rusting in the non-pad areas.
Reviewed by Randy S (Larchwood, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Suburban — Dec 06, 2014 5:49 AM
The pads and rotors and clips were correct and fit well. A couple of the clips were bent from shipping and had to be straightened before installing. Otherwise installation went well.
- cross drilled and slotted rotors
- evolution brake pads review
- power stop truck & tow brake kit reviews
- bmw performance brakes
- toyota brake pads
- toyota brake rotors
- brakes for honda pilot
- bmw car cover 5 series
- nissan titan rotors replacement
- performance air filters for trucks
- car deflectors
- roof rack installation cost