- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
358 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall B (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 10:37 AM
Only had these on for about a week but can tell a huge difference from my old rotors and pads. Hopefully they'll last a long time
Reviewed by Miguel S (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2016 2:42 PM
They came in fast and the site was able to do am exchange quick because I got the wrong order tif dissue tgod. But they were quick to install. Haven't had any noise but they only been on one day.
- is power stop a good brand?
- truck brake kits
- brake and rotor kits
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- bmw performance brakes
- subaru brakes and rotors
- toyota brake rotors
- vw jetta brakes
- hummer h3 rotors
- big brake kit for 2006 trailblazer ss
- automotive car covers
- custom car dash mats
- custom fit floor mats auto