Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to overpriced dealership maintenance with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit
- Comes complete with pads and rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Perfect for replacing—rather than upgrading—your ride's brakes
- The Power Stop Z16 Ceramic Pads boast a low-dust formulation, low-noise rubberized shims and quick-seating scorched surface
- The premium rotors help cool scorching temperatures for consistent stopping power
- Your Power Stop OE Brake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
FDR told us that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. He must have never had to pay a dealership for a simple brake job—a truly terrifying experience. If you're dreading another overpriced mechanic bill, steady your nerves and refresh your stopping strength with the Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kit. This custom-configured kit comes fully loaded with everything you need to replace your brakes at home for a fraction of the cost.
PowerStop OE Brake Kits may not be tough enough for the track, but they have more than enough backbone for snarled traffic, crawling commutes and other highway horrors. It all starts with the Power Stop Z16 Pads. Featuring ceramic construction, rubber-coated shims and a pre-scorched surface, they make minimal dust, produce nearly no noise and break-in fast. Plus, they're paired up with premium rotors that are optimized for low heat and consistent performance. Together, they give your brake pedal plenty of bite—all without taking a bite out of your bank account.
No modding, drilling or cutting is needed to install your PowerStop OEK Ceramic Brakes. Custom designed for your specific vehicle, they mount right in place of your factory brakes. Best of all, your kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick H (China Grove, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Quest — Jan 18, 2015 6:14 PM
These are the best brakes for the price. Where else can you get 4 rotors and 2 sets of brakes under $200. They provide great stopping power. I also run these on my wife's Corolla and I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by Michael V (TIETON, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Jan 14, 2015 9:23 PM
Perfect fit for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Quick shipping and quality parts. Had the new parts installed in less than an hour. Dealer wanted $275 just to replace the front pads, this only cost $125 and included new rotors. 10/10 would buy again
- cross drilled and slotted rotors
- evolution brake pads review
- power stop truck & tow brake kit reviews
- bmw performance brakes
- toyota brake pads
- toyota brake rotors
- brakes for honda pilot
- bmw car cover 5 series
- nissan titan rotors replacement
- performance air filters for trucks
- car deflectors
- roof rack installation cost