- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers come with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty and a 60 day Hassle-Free Warranty
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank S (Macedon, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Nov 18, 2016 5:56 AM
Ordered them in July and just put them on recently. Have a Silverado diesel that I use for towing. You can see that the calipers are a quality rebuild. I like the powder coated surface on the casting. Run-of-the-mill rebuilds from the auto parts stores I have seen don't have any protective coating , which result in surface rust. Power stuff added internal rubber sleeves that the sliding pins go into to keep the tolerances tight and pins aligned. Great customer service.
Reviewed by Michael F (Collegeville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2016 3:38 PM
Prior to purchasing my Power Stop calipers, I had Saleen 15 inch, 6 pistons on my truck. Believe it or not, the Power Stop calipers, with EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads and EBC Sport Rotors performed equal to the big calipers. Unbelievable and a better price point overall. I am now a Power Stop fan for all of my upgrades and will refer them to my friends. Awesome Product!
Reviewed by Thomas C (Shohola, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2016 11:21 AM
Calipers are nicely powder coated stock calipers. So it seems that not much brake difference until they get hot. Once the pads and rotors get heat in them the calipers do seem to less fading tendencies. Not sure if it is just because they are fresh vs. 75,000 miles on the old ones. But they sure do look nice behind the rims!!
- reviews for powerstop brakes and rotors
- ssbc brake calipers
- breaks and rotors for a 2005 f150
- powerstop ceramic pads review
- lexus brake pads
- ford disc brake
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- how to replace brake pads on a ford ranger 2000
- rear disc brake conversion kits chevy truck
- 2005 gto brake calipers
- personalized automobile floor mats
- pickup truck box accessories
- leather wraps for steering wheels