- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Rebuilt in the USA using high-end components for enhanced stopping strength
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers come with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured right here in the USA from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad S (WASILLA, AK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2015 9:19 PM
I have had there calipers for a little while now and as I said in the review about the pads and rotors the person I talked to was knowledgable and very helpful. The calipers seem to everything you claim, the truck has 34x11.5 in tires and it stops better than it did with stock brakes and stock size tires.
Reviewed by Jesse B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Jul 17, 2015 9:00 AM
The first set I got where scuffed real bad but they sent me a replacement set rather quickly so it's all good. They look nice I have yet to put them on the car so and updated review will be coming soon
Reviewed by Lydia C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 07, 2015 9:15 PM
Noticed the difference between stock calipers and these power stops. Great quality and well worth for how much they are priced at. I recommend to buy these calipers if your trying to get performance and looks with a budget.
Reviewed by Michael D (Northborough, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Acura TL — Jun 29, 2015 4:19 PM
These Calipers are a great bargain and are rebuilt very well. The problem I had was they replace the factory bleeder valves with a cheap aftermarket brand. Both valves leaked around the tread. I ended up replacing them with the factory bleeders from my old calipers and the leaking problem went away. A word of caution...the bleeders only leak very little. If you don't check them carefully you won't notice it until you lose all the fluid in your master cylinder. Check them very carefully
- power stop rotors
- ssbc brake calipers
- power stop brake kit canada
- usa made rotors
- subaru brake pads
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- acura brakes and rotors
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 quad cab running boards
- smart fortwo brake pads
- chrome accessories for cars
- exhaust pipe
- truck performance chips