Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your brake system with Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Rebuilt in the USA using high-end components for enhanced stopping strength
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers come with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
When you treat every trip around the block like a time-trial lap around the track, you need a brake system with strength, stamina and style. Keep your speeds in check by changing out your factory equipment for a ferocious set of Power Stop Brake Calipers. Designed for hard stops and head-turning looks, Power Stop Calipers deliver a vicious bite to your rotors and a vibrant appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
With PowerStop Calipers, you don't have to modify your ride to make them fit. That's because they're remanufactured right here in the USA from factory original calipers, so they bolt right into place. Plus, PowerStop Brake Calipers are retrofitted with premium boots, high-temperature silicone lubrication and a wide range of new components for unsurpassed quality, reliability and longevity.
Whether you're parked in the driveway or passing slowpokes on the highway, no one will ignore the sporty style of your PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers. They're finished with a racy red electrostatic powder coating that draws in attention while repelling corrosion. Last but not least, all PowerStop Performance Calipers are covered by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Streetsboro, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo — Sep 13, 2014 11:41 AM
Ordered a set of these front left calipar leaked from banjo bolt. Seemed the threads were bad ordered another set and they were flawless. Sad it took 2 tries to get it right.. but I like them.
Reviewed by SPIROS K (Vernon Rockville, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Aug 06, 2014 6:28 AM
The powder coating looks great and durable but on one caliper bracket the sliders were bone dry no grease at all I had to grease them to get them moving again