- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Have confidence in every push of the pedal with Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads
- Innovative platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic formula compound
- High coefficient of friction and resistant to fading – even as heat increases
- Deliver consistent brake modulation and superior pedal feel
- Cause less rotor wear compared to most aftermarket race pads
- Pair with Power Stop Track Day Rotors for optimal performance
- Your Power Stop Track Day Pads carry a 3-year warranty
Enjoy superior track day stopping power with PowerStop Track Day Brake Pads. Formulated with a platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic compound, these high-performance brake pads boast a very high coefficient of friction and resist fading – even at the highest temperatures. 3-year warranty.
Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by al s (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 03, 2017 9:06 AM
I was looking for a pad that works and is quiet at the same time. So far they are meeting my expectations. The fronts are a tight fit but I finally got them on had to really compress the pistons for clearance.
Reviewed by michael l (carnegie, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Sep 21, 2016 3:43 AM
These pads work as well as the much more expensive carbotech pads i uses to use and they last alot longer . I highly recommend them for heavy duty track use.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps ceramic brake pads
- diablosport intune 2012 hemi review
- dominator 2 step
- ford disc brake
- acura brakes and rotors
- chevy dash covers
- subaru outback brake pads
- tacoma 2006 rotors
- porsche cayenne floor mats rubber
- roof luggage
- bumper grille guard
- wood grain interior kits