- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles S (CLERMONT, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 22, 2016 4:55 AM
Ordered the set. Shipped fast and came on time. Make sure you check your order before you install. I just only glanced at the calipers in the box. After I took everything apart and put the new rotor on i realized they shipped a small single piston caliper. I called Autoanything when a dual larger piston was needed. They informed me a replacement would ship out. It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. Only issue I've ever had though and I've bought a lot.
Reviewed by Richard M (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2016 11:20 AM
Fast delivery. Easy to install on all 4 wheels. Great stopping & look good too! Only negative is shipping old parts back for refund! ( heavy) postage?
Reviewed by william f (SLIPPERY ROCK, PA) — Apr 11, 2016 6:08 AM
This is a great kit easy to order fast shipping and most of all correct parts ! I did complete in less than two hrs because parts fit perfect.The only thing that bothered me was there should be free shipping on the core return on calipers after paying shipping I got back less than 15 dollars if i had know the cost i would not returned them.It should be important to reuse parts at that cost most people will not return parts.
Reviewed by Robert C (Great Meadows, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 07, 2016 7:36 AM
What an awesome brake kit. Pads, Rotors, and calipers ready to go out of the box. It is the second kit i have purchased (1 for my truck and the 2nd for my wife's truck)