Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Expertly remanufactured in the USA and 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Click here for additional Kit Information
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt in the USA using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Angelica R (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 21, 2015 4:31 PM
Thanks for everything your prices are the best. The Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake kit is the best products .I'm go to rating not 5 stars. I'm rating 100,million stars. Thanks Again.
Reviewed by George C (Pierson, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Apr 20, 2015 1:09 PM
Brakes are very nice for money, red paint on calipers is a bit runny and sloppy but they're brakes!. One problem was stripping caliper thread for brake lines. Oem said 29lbs and when only 15lbs were used to torque bolt it stripped. good luck getting answers from autoanything as they seam to not want share info. with all that being said i will still buy the rear power stop kit.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Envoy — Mar 28, 2015 8:11 AM
This Powerstop Z23 brakes kit looks great. They do not squeal or produce noticeable brake dust. The break in went smoothly. I am happy. The pedal is a little soft for my taste. I will give them a more thorough bleed. Time will tell. This kit would have gotten a 5 star rating from me if I had not received a used damaged return. My guess is it was re-shelved before inspection. AutoAnything made it right. They sent me a new one the next day with no fuss. Which is Awesome! I will be back again.