- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Expertly remanufactured in the USA and 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt in the USA using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl E (havana, IL) Reviewed for a 1996 Buick Roadmaster — Aug 26, 2015 4:32 PM
Bought rotors,calipers,drums and lines.teamed up with new chrome spoke 18" wheels,my 96 Buick roadmaster looks KICK ... ! Very satsified
Reviewed by Eric W (Oxford, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Aug 25, 2015 6:07 AM
I put this kit on my 2001 Toyota Tundra. The painted calipers look very nice and I believe the slotted rotors and brake pads seem to have better stopping power then the factory brake system. Very happy and pretty basic to install. All parts fit with no modifications.
Reviewed by EDGAR H (ALGONQUIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sienna — Jul 29, 2015 9:08 PM
This are an amassing set of brakes. From the moment we put them on I could tell the difference in the stopping power. They were very easy to install, with the proper power tools it took about 30 min. to do both sides, do it yourself, remove and replace and they fit perfect. Everyone compliments the looks of those red calipers and shiny silver rotors. I recommend them to everyone. The only thing I'm sorry is that they don't have a set for the rear that fits my vehicle.