- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Expertly remanufactured in the USA and 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Click here for additional Kit Information
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt in the USA using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason J (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jun 17, 2015 3:13 PM
I have the powerstop brake components on my Toyota Tundra, I'm very happy with them. The powder coated calipers and nickel plated rotors look sharp and perform well. Installation was easy. I'll buy again!
Reviewed by alex a (Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Jun 05, 2015 3:06 PM
i love this kit, it makes my car pop so much and the rotors dont rust like the crappy oem ones. the brakes are spectacular and they dont squeal or squeak. the rotors stay a lot cooler than the old ones as well. awesome prdouct, i would recommend it to everyone
Reviewed by Anthony C (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — May 25, 2015 7:30 PM
Bought this kit because my brakes were feeling spongy and making all kinds of noise. Finally got the chance to install them over the weekend, both front and rear kits. Installation was fairly straight forward with no issues. There was a bushing missing from one of the sliders on one of the calipers. I just used one from my old set. The red paint is a nice touch although it's not perfect. Overall, nice kit and GREAT improvement over my old brakes. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Neil B (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2015 12:56 PM
Received the brakes and just couldn't wait to get it on my truck...... One week later my dodge truck is looking fine as can be, pressing on the brakes is very smooth.