- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Energize your stopping strength with the Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock brake equipment
- The ideal choice for spirited street drivers
- Includes Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Ceramic Pads
– Built with a premium ceramic compound that’s positively molded for uniform thickness and even wear
– Rated for up to 20% more stopping strength over the competition
– Dual rubber-backed shims are 6 times quieter than old-school steel shims
– Pre-scorched surface for rapid break-in
– Generates minimal dust for minimal wheel maintenance
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Made using G3000-grade castings from trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled holes drop the surface temperature by up to 180 degrees
– Slots sweep away dust and gases for enhanced pad contact and consistent bite
– Adds a sporty appearance behind your open-spoke rims
– Silver zinc plated to fight off corrosion
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– 100% pressure tested to ensure performance
– Finished with an electrostatic red powder coating for sharp looks and corrosion resistance
– Armed with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Upgraded with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with high-temperature silicone for maximum longevity
- Your Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
Sloppy stock brakes can really send your pulse rate soaring when the joker in front of you stops short. For a serious bump in stopping power, retire your factory gear and replace it all with the Power Stop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured for a bolt-on fit, it comes packed with all the performance components you need to control your speed: pads, rotors and calipers.
Your PowerStop Evolution Brake Kit with Calipers starts with a set of Ceramic Pads. Formulated with a premium ceramic compound and balanced with dual rubber-backed shims, they deliver 20% more brake bite without the screeching noise and sooty dust of traditional pads. Plus, they're paired with Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors that run cooler, cleaner and stronger than stock discs for faster stops and a flashy appearance behind your open-spoke rims.
Rounding out your Power Stop Evolution Brake Caliper Kit retrofit are the Calipers themselves. Rebuilt using high-temp EPDM rubber boots, silicone lubricant and new components, they clamp down with a ferocious grip. And since they're finished with a racy red powder coating, they resist rust yet attract plenty of attention on the street and at the strip. Best of all, your PowerStop Caliper Brake Kit comes backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Evolution Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michelle L (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda CR-V — Wednesday at 9:06 AM
Very good quality components. I would recommend cleaning all threads in rebuilt calipers before installing. Especially the bleeder and banjo fittings. Remove it and make sure there are no fine machine filings on the seat or threads. This will help avoid leaks.
Reviewed by Michael D (RAMSEY, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Jan 10, 2017 8:38 PM
The parts fit was amazing for an aftermarket kit. Time will tell but I'm hoping the coated calipers and x drilled/slotted rotors will keep the pads wearing even, cool, and clips from sticking on a heavy truck. The free shipping from Autoanything.com was amazing!
Reviewed by MIKE J (Sun valley, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Cavalier — Jan 01, 2017 10:14 PM
Nice attention to detail. Nice quality and came with everything needed to change out the parts. Stopping power has been Really good. Very happy with my purchase
Reviewed by Louie L (Lynnfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2016 2:53 PM
Installation was easy but one of the retaining clips was contacting on the rotor. I had tyo remove the caliper and trey to rework the clip to prevent contact without success. Overall a good set for the price.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- baer eradispeed plus 2 rotors
- dodge ram dominator running boards
- fireman's friend chamois cloth
- ford rubber mats
- acura brake rotors
- subaru brakes and rotors
- subaru legacy brakes
- truck bed mats f150
- brake rotors honda accord
- custom dash covers for cars
- auto fender trim
- pickup side tool boxes