- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with the Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom designed and configured for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Ideal for intense muscle cars and zippy imports, it comes loaded with Z26 Carbon-Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Z26 Carbon-Ceramic Pads
– Formulated with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for lickety-split stops when the pressure’s on
– Fights off brake fade up to a full 1500 degrees
– Up to 20% faster stopping strength over competing pads
– Stainless steel shims muffle noise for a quieter ride
– Creates less dust for easy wheel cleaning
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Constructed from G3000-grade castings sourced from the best foundries
– Drilled to drop surface temperature up to 180 degrees
– Smart slots vent gases and brush away dust for a big boost in performance
– Stands out behind your open-spoke wheels
– Plated with silver zinc for lasting rust protection
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Fully pressure tested before shipping
– Electrostatically powder coated with a head-turning red finish
– Equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Decked out with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with silicone that withstands scorching
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
There's enough horsepower under your hood to outpace anyone who revs up at a red light. But when you need to reign in those ponies, stock brakes come up short. For blistering brake strength, bolt on the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured with high intensity pads, rotors and calipers, this complete upgrade kit delivers a ferocious bite and a flashy look behind your open-spoke rims.
The first link in the PowerStop Z26 Extreme Brake Kit with Calipers chain are the pads. Built from a blend of carbon fiber and ceramic, they're rated to resist fade even when they hit 1500 degrees—perfect when you're running full bore on the streets or at the speedway. And since they're paired with Drilled & Slotted Rotors, you experience electrifying deceleration every time you stomp on the brakes.
Polishing off your Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit are matching Rebuilt Calipers that bolt directly in place of your stock pinchers. Unlike stock replacements, they're lubed with high-temp silicone, retrofitted with performance components and finished in an alluring red powder coating. To top it all off, every PowerStop Z26 Brake Kit with Calipers is covered by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James F (LA HARPE, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Forester — Aug 17, 2016 9:40 PM
My brake kit came in two days. Everything was included in the kit,and all the parts fit my Subaru Forester perfectly. I did fallow the break in procedures and have excellent stopping ability, NO sqeeks or pulsating brakes. And they look great.
Reviewed by Paul R (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Acura Integra — Aug 08, 2016 2:08 PM
First off the red calipers look great on a black vehicle. All necessary hardware is included, even silicone grease for the slide pins (I would recommend moly grease). Each rotor is marked for proper installation relative to the left-right side and front-back position. After properly bedding the brakes, these work great. Stopping confidence is awesome with no discernible differences in hot or cold weather. Brake dust is minimal and noise is non-existent.
Reviewed by Maurizio R (Aibonito, PR) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Corolla — Jul 28, 2016 12:23 PM
I have Toyota Corolla 2003 I install the Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior and caliper kit is more better to increase stopped performance street without noise. Is more better then the OEM because the power stop Rotor Disc get more cooler to stop the calipers with Extreme pads. All the kit is compatible for my car with Rotor, Pads and bracket Caliper is fine. Thank a lot
Reviewed by Olmer C (houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Accord — Jul 17, 2016 9:13 PM
Amazing products I bring my car from 50 miles to a complete stop at a light that turns yellow and is to close for comfort to try and run,and still have the vehicle come to a complete smooth stop 10 times smoother then original stock. The rotor look amazing and the red calipers are icing on the cake.I recommend this amazing products for style in looks, and power in stopping by far as better upgrade than stock ones.
- rotor kits
- rotors are us
- power stop evolution brake pads review
- power stop truck & tow brake kit reviews
- bmw performance brakes
- ford truck brake parts
- infiniti brakes
- mustang brake calipers
- ford explorer big brake kits
- ford focus brakes
- receiver hitch for sale
- pick up truck bed rail protectors
- truck running bars