- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with the Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit
- Custom designed and configured for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Ideal for intense muscle cars and zippy imports, it comes loaded with Z26 Carbon-Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Z26 Carbon-Ceramic Pads
– Formulated with a blend of ceramic and carbon fiber for lickety-split stops when the pressure’s on
– Fights off brake fade up to a full 1500 degrees
– Up to 20% faster stopping strength over competing pads
– Stainless steel shims muffle noise for a quieter ride
– Creates less dust for easy wheel cleaning
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Constructed from G3000-grade castings sourced from the best foundries
– Drilled to drop surface temperature up to 180 degrees
– Smart slots vent gases and brush away dust for a big boost in performance
– Stands out behind your open-spoke wheels
– Plated with silver zinc for lasting rust protection
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Remanufactured right here in the USA
– Fully pressure tested before shipping
– Electrostatically powder coated with a head-turning red finish
– Equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Decked out with EPDM rubber seals and boots
– Lubricated with silicone that withstands scorching
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
There's enough horsepower under your hood to outpace anyone who revs up at a red light. But when you need to reign in those ponies, stock brakes come up short. For blistering brake strength, bolt on the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit with Calipers. Custom configured with high intensity pads, rotors and calipers, this complete upgrade kit delivers a ferocious bite and a flashy look behind your open-spoke rims.
The first link in the PowerStop Z26 Extreme Brake Kit with Calipers chain are the pads. Built from a blend of carbon fiber and ceramic, they're rated to resist fade even when they hit 1500 degrees—perfect when you're running full bore on the streets or at the speedway. And since they're paired with Drilled & Slotted Rotors, you experience electrifying deceleration every time you stomp on the brakes.
Polishing off your Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit are matching Rebuilt Calipers that bolt directly in place of your stock pinchers. Unlike stock replacements, they're lubed with high-temp silicone, retrofitted with performance components and finished in an alluring red powder coating. To top it all off, every PowerStop Z26 Brake Kit with Calipers is covered by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred R (Hastings, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru WRX — Dec 29, 2015 10:22 AM
Brakes in the non-asbestos era are short lived. Was very disappointed with the brake life on my '11 WRX, and one of the rear calipers was seizing up after replacing rear rotors and pads less than a year ago. Front brakes were starting to pulse. Bought the Z26 complete rear kit with calipers and front rotors and pads. About 3 weeks in, I'm satisfied. Time will tell, but so far, so good, as it seems to be an upgrade in performance.
Reviewed by #1964, d (point roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Nov 20, 2015 12:04 PM
Have not installed yet but have looked over the parts and Iam generally happy with the parts the only disappointment I see so far is the banjo fitting surface is not re machined perfectly flat during the re manufacturing process. There is a note indicating you need to torque the banjo fitting to factory specs which is obvious but I feel it is an important area that should have been machined in the re manufacture process.
Reviewed by Kurt B (Encinitas, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Acura Integra — Oct 26, 2015 7:55 PM
Fit my 'teg with zero issues. One caliper had to have a hole and pin cleaned and lubed, but still an excellent bargain. After break-in and with ss lines, great pedal feel, predictable and forceful stopping power, and silent as well. Just wish they offered powder coat in black or gold or something else. For the $, highly recommended.
Reviewed by Evan D (SOUTH MILWAUKEE, WI) — Oct 03, 2015 11:06 PM
The z26 brake kit I recently purchased did not fit my vehicle although it was specified to do so. The mounting bracket was larger than the factory. This information was not given to me prior to purchasing the brake kit and I was forced to pay extra in order to modify the brakes. Please find a solution, i was very pleased with the z23 i placed in the front.
Reviewed by PHILIP G (SPRING HILL, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan 350Z — Aug 13, 2015 9:58 PM
Had 2 rusted calipers and 2 rotors that needed replacing and this was what I landed on. Looks amazing compared to stock and stops faster too. Definitely worth the money and not much of a challenge for install. Had to buy a brake bleeding kit for $10 but that was it and 4 hrs later done and done.
- rotor kits
- rotors are us
- power stop evolution brake pads review
- power stop truck & tow brake kit reviews
- bmw performance brakes
- ford truck brake parts
- infiniti brakes
- mustang brake calipers
- ford explorer big brake kits
- ford focus brakes
- receiver hitch for sale
- pick up truck bed rail protectors
- truck running bars