- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your oversized rig with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit
- Delivers powerful braking strength when you’re towing, hauling and guiding heavy loads down steep grades
- Custom configured for your year, make and model
- Comes with Z36 Ceramic Pads, Drilled & Slotted Rotors and Rebuilt Calipers
- Power Stop Z36 Ceramic Pads
– Constructed from a thermally stable carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound formulated specifically for trucks, SUVs and fleet vehicles
– 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to stock pads
– Equipped with stainless steel shims for quieter stopping
– Extended pad life lets you go longer between brake jobs
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors
– Built out of G3000-grade castings from only trusted foundries
– Cross-drilled to reduce surface temperature up to 180 degrees
– Integrated slots allow dust and gases to vent for better bite and greater consistency
– Their sporty appearance adds a thrilling look to your rig
– Fights off rust and corrosion with a silver zinc plating
- Power Stop Rebuilt Calipers
– Completely pressure tested to ensure leak-free braking
– Powder coated with a vibrant red electrostatic finish
– Upgraded with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
– Sealed with EPDM rubber
– Treated with high-temp silicone lubrication
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & SUV Caliper Brake Kit includes a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty
From lugging huge piles of lumber to towing trailers full of landscaping equipment, you and your trusty big rig are no strangers to a hard day's work. But when you're traveling down steep grades or slogging through traffic, those factory brakes start to feel mighty sluggish. Make your heavy-duty hauls less harrowing by upgrading to the Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Caliper Brake Kit. Engineered for extreme work trucks and supersized SUVs, this custom kit comes packed with new pads, upgraded rotors and rebuilt calipers for burly braking under hefty loads.
When the heat is on, stock brakes fade faster than a one-hit wonder. But your PowerStop Z36 Brake Kit with Calipers are designed to stay strong under scorching conditions. The Z36 Carbon Fiber-infused Ceramic Pads feature a thermally stable compound and stainless steel shims for an intense bite without the loud bark. What's more, the Drilled & Slotted Rotors vent heat and sweep away surface debris, keeping your system cool while you come to a commanding halt.
High-performance pads and rotors are just the beginning of the PowerStop Truck Brake Kit with Calipers. You also get matching Rebuilt Calipers that are tricked out with fresh components, high-temp silicone lubricant and a vivid red powder coating for unparalleled stopping power and head-turning style. Everything is custom designed for a direct replacement fit and backed by a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Caliper Brake Kit Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert M (SELBYVILLE, DE) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 16, 2016 8:23 AM
this is the second time I have used Power Stop brake products and I am happy with the performance and value. This was the first time I replaced the calipers though. The calipers look nice. My only complaint is that the kit does not come with a return shipping label to return the caliper core. The cheapest shipping method cost me $50.
Reviewed by John S (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jun 30, 2016 8:11 PM
I bought these because I plan to tow a travel trailer eventually. I am very impressed with the stopping power. I will feel much safer with a trailer behind me.
Reviewed by Micheal P (Panama City, FL) — Jun 28, 2016 8:47 PM
After warping multiple sets of rotors on my 5.3 turbo silverado i almost gave up until i came across this brake kit. So far these brakes have been awesome! Not only do they stop smooth but they also bite very well when warmed up. They're great for daily and track use! Highly recommend to anyone wanting bang for there buck compared to spends loads on a ssbc or baer brake kits.
- reviews for powerstop brakes
- reviews of power stop truck brakes
- power stop cross drilled and slotted rotors review
- brake and rotor package
- acura brake rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- toyota brake parts
- g8 brakes
- best performance rotor for gmc sierra 1500
- brake pads for audi q7
- diesel chips and programmers
- floor mats and liners
- roof box for suv