- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your life easier with longer Pro Comp Brake Lines that also improve your braking and pedal feel
- Constructed with stainless steel that will not swell like factory rubber brake lines
- Compensates for increased brake pressure that’s necessary for vehicles with larger-than-stock tires
- Sold as a complete vehicle specific kit – eliminates the pressure of selecting the right length
- Serves as a direct replacement for factory brake lines – mounts out of the way of moving parts
- NOTE: Professional installation is recommended
- Your Pro Comp Brake Lines are DOT-approved and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your ride with longer Pro Comp Brake Lines that allow you to enjoy quicker stops and more responsive braking, while improving your braking and pedal feel. Each Pro Comp brake line serves as a direct replacement for your OE rubber lines and easily mounts out of the way of moving parts. Durable stainless steel construction ensures that it won’t swell like those original rubber lines.
Capable of compensating for the increased brake pressure that’s necessary for vehicles with larger-than-stock tires, these top-of-the-line brake lines are sold as a complete kit to eliminate the pressure you feel to select the right length. Your new Pro Comp Brake Hose is recommended to be professionally installed, DOT approved and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Brake Lines Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review