- The "Sure Stop" Brake Pressure Gauge Kit is a useful service tool for determining brake pressure
- Accurately displays exactly how much pressure you're getting at each caliper
- The "Sure Stop" kit is a great tool for racers, enthusiasts and do-it-yourselfers
- Includes adapters to the 6 most common fittings: 5/16" - 24; 3/8" - 24; 7mm - 1.00; 8mm - 1.25; 10mm - 1.00; 10mm - 1.50
- Pressure gauge features a white face with contrasting black numbers for easy reading
- Analogue-mechanical gauge ranges from 0 - 3,000 PSI
- SSBC has specialized in high-performance brakes since 1976
- Your "Sure Stop" Brake Pressure Gauge Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
SSBC makes it easy to dial-in and monitor your brake pressure. After an extensive brake makeover, the gauge helps determines the amount of pressure reaching each caliper. This is critical knowledge for determining the bias between the front and rear brake pressures. The kit is also useful for racers and enthusiasts who make pressure changes to adjust for different track conditions.
The “Sure Stop" kit includes 6 adaptors to fit the most commonly used brake fittings. The black on white gauge face measures over 2' in diameter-giving you a clear view for accurate readings. The gauge range of 0 - 3,000 PSI ensures that even high-pressure disc systems can be monitored with the SSBC kit. And, your “Sure Stop" Brake Pressure Gauge Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Sure Stop Pressure Gauge Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlos L (SOUTH RICHMOND HILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix — Feb 17, 2011 5:15 PM
It's a very easy and nice tool to use. Highly recommendable.
- Ships Between 8/21 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?