- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance and your appearance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Custom-designed with all the gear your daily driver needs to stop on a dime and stop traffic at the same time
- Choose between drilled, slotted or drilled & slotted rotors, with each variation paired with Posi Quiet Brake Pads
- Rotor Types Vary by Kit:
– Drilled, Slotted and Drilled & Slotted options are available
– Drilled variations feature directional cross-drilled holes and slots, deliver a fierce bite, fight off glazing, vent gases and sweep debris away for consistent performance
– Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
– Protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
– Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
– Built with left- and right-side specific slots
– Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty
Engine upgrades put more pepper in your gas pedal, and chrome trim adds eye-candy to your profile. But there’s one important system on your ride that you shouldn’t overlook – the brakes. And when you’re craving bold street stopping power and an electrifying look, make the switch to a StopTech Brake Kit.
Select the setup that best suits your needs – either slotted, drilled or a combination of the two. All three are obtainable when you invest in a StopTech Brake Kit. The heart and soul of this system are the discs – StopTech’s elite rotors are specially designed to reduce glazing, enhance wet and dry stopping performance and shed debris, all while adding a track-inspired appearance to your wheels. Plus, your new brakes are paired with the correct Posi Quiet Pad type – Semi-Metallics for low dust, Ceramics for less noise or Extended Wear for maximum lifespan.
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
277 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chi C (PLACENTIA, CA) — Wednesday at 2:11 PM
I have a E90 BMW and wanted to upgrade the braking performance and looks (the OEM rotors had rust on the hats). I had my mechanic install the kit (plus brake lines) and the braking performance is much improved over stock with great initial bite and easy modulation. They look great too with the slots and black hat on the rotors. The only downside is that the pads make more brake dust than I expected (noticeably more than OEM).
Reviewed by Christopher S (VAN NUYS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 16, 2017 8:21 PM
Really satisfied with the upgrade i made to my Tacoma with the StopTech rotors and pads. I plan on further upgrades to my Toy from StopTech
Reviewed by Fazal A (HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL) — Dec 12, 2017 4:41 AM
After a 1 to 1 chat with the personnel @ "Auto Anything', comparing and deciding made easy, I ordered a set of 'Stop Tech' slotted rotors and pads,front and rear for my Mitsubishi Outlander. Free Fedex delivery was on the dot, quality of material was excellent, a perfect fit and ease of replace. Braking never felt so sure and good.
Reviewed by Kyle H (Potomac, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — Dec 10, 2017 2:32 PM
Excellent product. Arrived as expected. Fit was superb. Happy with installation and performance.