StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance and your appearance with the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit
- Custom designed with all the gear your daily driver needs to stop on a dime and stop traffic at the same time
- Includes StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors paired with Posi Quiet Brake Pads
- Drilled & Slotted Rotors:
–Armed with directional cross-drilled holes and slots, they deliver a fierce bite, fight off glazing, vent gases and sweep debris away for consistent performance
–Sports car-inspired design pops from behind your open-spoke rims
–Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
–Protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
–Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Posi Quiet Pads:
–Every pad boasts positive molding construction for even wear and lasting performance
–Pad-specific shims and shaved back plates ensure a perfect fit and almost no vibration noise
–Scorched at the factory for a faster break-in
–Manufactured with no asbestos
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit includes a 90-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty
Engine upgrades put more pepper in your gas pedal, and chrome trim adds eye-candy to your profile. But there's one important system on your ride that you shouldn't overlook: the brakes. And when you're craving bold street stopping power and an electrifying look, make the switch to the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit.
Forget about guesswork—StopTech custom configures your Drilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit with everything you need for sharper brake bite. The heart and soul of this system are the discs: StopTech's elite Drilled&Slotted Rotors are specially designed to reduce glazing, enhance wet and dry stopping performance and shed debris—all while adding a track-inspired appearance behind your wheels. Plus, your Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Set is paired with the correct Posi Quiet Pad type for your specific vehicle: Semi-Metallics for low dust, Ceramics for less noise or Extended Wear for maximum lifespan.
Installing the Slotted and Drilled Street Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Along with bringing you to a commanding halt, they bring along a 90-Day/3,000-Mile Warranty, too.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Street Brake Kit Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marco H (Calais, ME) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Apr 10, 2015 6:47 PM
NOW I have a complete sweet ride. I am very satisfied with the brakes, first class quality, good looks and easy installation. There are no comparison between OEM and StopTech. Period.
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech stainless steel brake line reviews
- best price stoptech street performance
- cryo brakes
- bmw brake pads cost
- bmw performance brakes
- lexus brakes
- brake rotor honda accord
- 2011 scion tc bra
- acura tl 2007 brake drill and slotted
- custom car dashboard covers
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- windshield wipers free shipping