- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the race-ready stopping power you need for a checkered flag day at the track with the StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit
- Kit is custom designed and ready to install on your stock calipers
- Axle Pack front and rear kit includes StopTech Direct Replacement Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for all four wheels
- Drilled rotors help wipe away debris that forms between pad and disc
- Rotor finish prevents glazing of brake pads and improves wet and dry braking performance
- Durable black coating on non-swept areas of the rotor prevents unsightly corrosion
- StopTech Street Performance Pads are most suitable for light track and autocross use
- StopTech’s DOT-approved brake lines improve pedal feel and provide quicker response with their Teflon® inner lines and woven stainless steel braid
- All hardware needed to complete installation included
- Components are engineered to work together for maximum racing performance
- Your StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
Box up that weak brake system and slam those brakes for a more precise stop come race day with the StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit. Custom-made for your freewheeling fastback, the StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit offers an all-inclusive package that combines the best components for better performance driving.
StopTech rotors are made from cast iron and drilled to add more bite when you bring your ride to a halt. What's more, you get total bang for your buck with the included StopTech brake pads and stainless steel brake lines. The StopTech brake pads rely on aggressive friction formulas to handle tight corners and abrupt stops with ease. At the same time, the included brake lines offer improved pedal feel and less expansion than those flimsy stock rubber flex lines.
So, hit the road with the confidence of a gymkhana hero on a closed course with your StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit. Backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect.
StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Guye W (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen GTI — May 09, 2017 2:55 AM
I installed this set in my 03 VW GTI, a little project car I'm working on. They were very easy to install and they drive amazing. Very smooth braking. Quiet as can be. And stop on a dime. My car is driving 100 times better already. I'd highly recommended this to anyone.
Reviewed by Wendell K (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jul 10, 2016 4:49 AM
I researched performance rotors for my Challenger, and StopTech consistently had the best reviews. Made in the USA was also important. Installation was easy and fast. The bedding procedure was quick and effective. HUGE upgrade over stock. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Charles B (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2008 Mini Cooper — Apr 06, 2016 8:26 PM
I am truly impressed and thankful I turned to AutoAnything for buying these rotors and brakes. I was able to install them with ease and the braking on my Mini was drastically improved! I will continue to buy my products from AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Andres R (Santa Ana, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Lexus IS 300 — Apr 25, 2014 12:17 PM
This brake kit is really effective when it comes to braking. I was recommended by these brake and as soon as you punch in the brake it instantly locks on to the brake instead of having to punch in the brake a bit further with the stock kit. However, it does make a noise that I dislike but I got use to it. I believe it is because of the drilled hole, make a hissing sound, such as air flowing through.