- Stop right with StopTech High Performance Racing Brake Fluid
- DOT 4 brake fluid is engineered to optimize high-temperature brake performance
- Vastly improved over standard, factory-grade DOT 3 brake fluid
- Guards against boiling and loss of efficiency at severe racing temperatures
- Increased boiling points deliver consistency under extreme driving conditions
- Maintains excellent viscosity, lubricity and non-compressibility
- Choose high-performance street STR-600 or race-ready STR-660 formulations
- Durable metal container delivers 25% longer shelf life over typical plastic bottles
- Conforms to and exceeds current specification of U.S. FMVSS 116 (§ 571.116)
- Street legal and compatible with ABS and dynamic control systems
- Mixable with all DOT 3 and 4 products
- Your StopTech High Performance Racing Brake Fluid is backed by a 30-day warranty
Even if you're not running StopTech performance brakes out on all four corners, you can still pour some of that race-winning magic right into your master cylinder. StopTech High Performance Racing Brake Fluid is an ultra-performance DOT 4 brake fluid that's engineered to optimize high-temperature brake performance.
Better known as ‘brakes in a bottle', StopTech performance brake fluid gives racers and enthusiasts the braking edge they need. Higher boiling points deliver pedal consistency under extreme driving conditions. And, even at severe racing temperatures, StopTech brake fluid guards against boiling and loss of efficiency while maintaining superb viscosity, lubricity and non-compressibility.
For high-performance street driving, go for the StopTech STR-600 formula. And for radical track action, pour in the race-ready StopTech STR-660. Both come in a durable metal bottle for longer shelf life over plastic. Both are street legal and can be mixed with other DOT 3 and 4 fluids. And, both work with ABS and dynamic control systems. And stop the presses—StopTech backs your High Performance Racing Brake Fluid with a 30-day warranty.
StopTech High Performance Racing Brake Fluid Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Simeon I (Elk Grove Village, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Jul 25, 2016 6:36 AM
I changed my brake fluid to the STR660 prior to a track day at Road America. Drove 3 half hour sessions and had zero brake problems. The brake pedal maintained its height and firmness throughout the day. Would definitely use this fluid again.
Reviewed by Jason J (CHANDLER, AZ) — May 27, 2016 12:19 PM
After researching high temp brake fluids I learned a lot & found the best price online at Autoanything.com! My purchase was based on comparing all high temp fluids avail, overall top dry/wet temps achieved & tops in product reputation. StopTech STR 660 was the clear winner. I live in AZ where the dry/wet temps are critical in order to get the best performance & protection from a brake fluid. StopTech STR 660 is the best high temp fluid & Autoanything has the best prices & fastest shipping online
Reviewed by Ofelia O (CHICAGO, IL) — Aug 06, 2015 7:13 PM
This fluid got the job done. It holds up well for daily use as it should. I have yet to fully test how it will perform during heavy street use but sure it will reach expectations if not exceed. Good for the price!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- stoptech oil, fluids & additives
- core cargo sports bag
- flexomat floor mats
- red line engine oil break in additive
- mercedes benz wiper blades
- mitsubishi logo floor mats
- car mats for hyundai elantra
- kia sorento cargo liner
- running boards for f250
- rain guards for car
- suv floor mats rubber
- truck step tubes