- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep yourself, your passengers and your ride in one piece with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads
- High MOT (Max Operating Temperature) eliminates fade
- Boasts excellent actuation, modulation and release – better than competing brake pads
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- Features para-aramid composites for linear response
- Dyno-proven performance and years of reliable service assured
- Lab-developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Ideal for autocross and light track day use
- Your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads carry a 90-day warranty
Outfit your performance vehicle for strong, surefire braking every time with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads. Designed for installation on autocross and light-duty track applications, these positive molded aftermarket brake pads bite harder thanks to lab-developed formulas and last longer than the competition.
Guaranteed to resist fade thanks to a higher-than-normal MOT (Max Operating Temperature), this dyno-proven set of brake pads is factory-scorched to ease bed-in and elevate initial cold effectiveness. Featuring para-aramid composites for improved linear response, your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads are covered by a 90-day warranty.
StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert T (CASTRO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Impreza — Aug 31, 2017 12:13 AM
These brake pads provide better stopping power compared to stock pads.
Reviewed by Steven G (HUMMELSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Corvette — Aug 12, 2017 11:58 AM
I have used the Stoptech sport pads on my c5 corvette for a couple of years. They are a great performance street pad with awesome cold bite and good pedal feel. I have also used them on the track at Pocono North and Summit Point Main with excellent results. No fade. They will not last as long as a track only pad. About 4 track days for me. But I only get 6 days from a track pad such as Hawk HT 10. The stoptech sport will dust more than a ceramic pad but great value and all around performance.
Reviewed by Eric H (HOLLY SPRINGS, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Fit — Jun 20, 2017 3:31 PM
These pads look and install fine and appear to have more bight than stock. But, they are definitely only street pads. Did an HPDE and used up the pads fully my last run. Also, they came with separator springs that the Fut does not use stock. DO NOT USE THESE FORBTHE FIT APPLICATION! These push the piston back and lead to very spongy brakes on this car