- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep yourself, your passengers and your ride in one piece with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads
- High MOT (Max Operating Temperature) eliminates fade
- Boasts excellent actuation, modulation and release – better than competing brake pads
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- Features para-aramid composites for linear response
- Dyno-proven performance and years of reliable service assured
- Lab-developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Ideal for autocross and light track day use
- Your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads carry a 90-day warranty
Outfit your performance vehicle for strong, surefire braking every time with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads. Designed for installation on autocross and light-duty track applications, these positive molded aftermarket brake pads bite harder thanks to lab-developed formulas and last longer than the competition.
Guaranteed to resist fade thanks to a higher-than-normal MOT (Max Operating Temperature), this dyno-proven set of brake pads is factory-scorched to ease bed-in and elevate initial cold effectiveness. Featuring para-aramid composites for improved linear response, your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads are covered by a 90-day warranty.
StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kristen A (La Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus IS 250 — Mar 14, 2017 7:11 PM
No brake dust! I have a Lexus is250 and the brake pads produced constant brake dust, making my silver rims look black and dirty ALL THE TIME! I'm in love with these StopTech Brake Pads. I'll never buy anything else.