- Keep your rig’s and trailer’s brake systems on the same page with the Tekonsha Electronics Brake Control
- Powerful onboard sensors read your rate of slowing and apply equal braking strength to your trailer
- Helps shorten your stopping distances, enhances ride quality and improves safety
- Switch between multiple Boost levels for different degrees of braking aggression
- Fine-tune the LED display’s brightness, contrast, color, language and more
- Save up to 5 unique settings for multiple trailers, trailer loads or multiple driver preferences
- Your Tekonsha P3 Trailer Brake Controller works with both electric and hydraulic brake systems on trailers with up to 4 axles
- Advanced, easy-to-understand roadside diagnostics
- Easy access up front controls
- Installs close to your dash without hogging cockpit space
- For use with 1-4 axle trailers
- Allows switching between Electric and Hydraulic brakes
- Boost feature allows for customized braking
- Unclips and stores in an included pouch
- Comes with a mounting bracket and hardware, a universal Tekonsha P3 wiring harness and installation directions
- Your Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're tugging a heavyweight trailer off the rear of your ride, staying safe on steep downhill drives and emergency stops takes more than just concentration—it requires your rig's brakes and your trailer's brakes working in perfect harmony together. And, that's exactly what you get with the Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Control.
Rolling with the Tekonsha P3 proportional brake controller is like splicing your pickup's hydraulic brake lines onto your trailer. Its advanced onboard sensors read how soft or hard you're hitting your brake pedal and tell your trailer brakes to apply equal braking force. Whether you're tapping lightly or mashing it with two feet, your trailer and truck slow at the same rate, improving both your stopping distance and ride quality.
Customization and control are the name of the Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller game. You can move between multiple Boost levels for different degrees of strength, fine-tune the look of its LED display and save 5 unique settings for different trailers. It also doubles as a roadside trailer diagnostic tool when you need to check in on the health of your workhorse. Plus, your P3 Tekonsha comes with dashboard mounting hardware, a universal wiring harness and a Lifetime Warranty.
Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Control Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John O (VIRGINIA CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2016 2:01 PM
In my work I pull multiple types of trailers with GVW's from 1200 lbs to over 10,000 lbs. Having the ability to pre-program the braking profiles for different trailers and varying loads is a real time saver and safety factor. It is easy to select the correct braking profile for different trailers either empty, partially loaded or fully loaded and be confident the proper braking profile is activated.
Reviewed by Christopher P (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Niro — Jul 29, 2015 10:00 PM
Very easy install. The unit with the instructions takes you right through. If you use the clip on removable bracket it is 2 screws and its mounted. I have a 14 Ram 1500. Make sure you buy the Tekonsha wiring harness. My original order had a different plug than the teckonsha. I called customer service and got the correct teckonsha wiring harness before the wrong ones were shipped. Then it was 5 minutes under the dash. 2 quick plugins. Taped the wires out ofthe way. DONE.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28