- Make your trailer’s brake system run smarter and safer with the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electric Brake Control
- Its advanced onboard sensors read how hard you’re braking and tell your trailer’s brakes to apply the same force
- By unifying the two brake systems, the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller helps you stop faster and enhances ride quality
- Self-leveling design senses the terrain and dials the trailer brakes up or down depending on the conditions
- Equipped with Boost technology, allowing you to set the brakes harder or softer
- Your Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller works with electric and hydraulic brake systems on trailers with up to 4 axles
- Clips in and out from your dash with ease for safe storage when you're not towing
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- Numerous mounting options including a 360 degree vertical rotation
- Digital display shows voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet conditions, and much more
- Comes complete with mounting hardware, mounting bracket, universal wiring harness, and instructions
- Includes hardware, a universal wiring harness and installation instructions
- Your Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
There's no question about who's in charge of your rig when you're out on the road: it's you. You're the one steering, signaling and stopping. But, what about your trailer? Who's tapping its brakes, making sure you come to a commanding halt when it really counts? Put a captain in charge of your load with the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electric Brake Control.
When you want a lot of brains to control the brawny brakes of your trailer, call in the Prodigy P2. Like a savant of the streets, The Prodigy P2 is an advanced proportional brake controller—it senses how hard you're hitting the brakes and tells your trailer to use the same amount of force. Not only does it help reduce the distance it takes to stop, but the Prodigy P2 Brake Controller also makes your downhill rides a lot more comfortable and a lot less jerky.
More than just proportional, the Prodigy P2 Brake Control is also self leveling. As you drive, it reads the terrain and tweaks the braking strength depending on whether you're climbing a hill or coming down it. You can also fine-tune the Tekonsha P2's braking level by switching between Boost settings. Plus, your Tekonsha Prodigy P2 comes complete with mounting hardware, a universal wiring harness and a Lifetime Warranty.
Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Electronic Brake Control Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam L (Lancaster, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 18, 2016 11:12 PM
Delivered quickly as usual with autoanying.com. Easy install with vehicle specific wire harness (not available from auto anything)
Reviewed by Mark C (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jul 26, 2015 2:29 PM
Nice equipment. Extremely aggravating because it did not come with, nor is there a wire harness to go from my vehicle to the Tekonsha controller. Still not finished installing it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28