- Govern all of your trailers and trucks from a single brake controller with the Tekonsha Prodigy RF
- It’s easy to move between rigs and loads—perfect for fleets and families with toys to tow
- The two-piece Prodigy RF Controller comes with a Power Module and an In-Cab Remote
- The Power Module plugs right into your trailer’s 7-way connector and delivers proportional braking that works in tandem with your rig’s brakes
- The In-Cab Remote lets you tweak the Boost settings, monitor the braking force and keep an eye on real-time diagnostics
- Zero wiring inside your cockpit needed—the Remote and Power Module communicate wirelessly
- Just plug your In-Cab Remote into any 12V outlet for power
- Does not require any leveling to operate properly
- The Power Module is easy to mount on the front of your trailer or on the tongue
- Your Tekonsha Prodigy RF Brake Controller works with electric brake systems on trailers with up to 3 axles
- Tekonsha covers your Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Control with a 5-year In-Cab Remote warranty, a 15-year Power Module warranty and a 1-year cord warranty
It's like the old adage says: mo' trailers, mo' troubles. Finding room to park all those boat haulers and toy boxes is hard enough. But, equipping each one with a brake controller is a pain in the pocketbook. Instead of having a dedicated controller for every trailer, get one brake controller to rule them all with the ultra-portable Tekonsha RF Electronic Brake Controller.
The Prodigy RF Brake Controller is broken into two parts: a Power Module that runs your trailer's brakes and an In-Cab Remote that regulates the power module. The Power Module plugs right into your trailer's 7-way connector, where it uses its smart internal sensors to deliver proportional braking strength. Then, it communicates with the In-Cab Remote wirelessly, allowing you to monitor the braking level, adjust the Boost and review diagnostics—all without plugging anything in under your dash.
Moving your Tekonsha Prodigy RF between trailers or trucks is easier than changing lanes on an empty highway. Just unhook the Power Module from the trailer, grab the In-Cab Remote from the cockpit and take it to the next vehicle or load. What's more, your Tekonsha Prodigy RF Brake Controller comes with a 5-year warranty on the In-Cab Remote, 15-year warranty on the Power Module and a 1-year warranty on the cord.
Tekonsha Prodigy RF Electronic Brake Control Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27