- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power up your brake system with TruXP High Performance Brake Calipers
- Custom-sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in an aggressive black electrostatic powder coating that highlights your gnarly rims
- Built in the USA with high-end components for reliable stopping strength
- 100% pressure-tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Retrofitted with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for unsurpassed longevity
- Premium silicone lubrication makes for butter-smooth component engagement
- TruXP High Performance Calipers come complete with fresh bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- Your TruXP High Performance Brake Caliper Set is covered by a 90-day warranty
Stopping your vehicle quickly is important regardless of if it’s a high-speed situation on the highway or rolling up to a neighborhood stop sign. No matter how you need to stop, TruXP High Performance Brake Calipers make sure you get the job done.
TruXP Performance Brake Calipers boast custom construction from high-end components made right here in the USA. Retrofitted with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for unsurpassed longevity and 100% pressure-tested to ensure a leak-free lifespan, TruXP Brake Calipers deliver performance you can count on.
TruXP High Performance Calipers come complete with fresh bleeder screws, hardware and pins, along with a 90-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marshall C (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac Escalade — Nov 28, 2016 9:30 PM
I have had braking situations that were unsettling. Brake fade, grab, and lock. Since installing new rotors, stainless steel brake lines and the performance brake calipers, all from auto anything, the ESV stops almost like my Zo6 or S63. Not as short but more stability.
Reviewed by Mark C (EDMONDS, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Oct 31, 2016 9:48 AM
Pleased with the fit and function of the XP Calipers. The Core return cost me $58 from the west coast... so not much benefit in returning them besides the "warm fuzzy" feeling you get when you recycle.... I didn't want red Calipers on my Ford truck, so these were a great alternative.
- truxp brakes, rotors & pads
- ami black fuel door
- ami grille emblem reviews
- powerslot slotted brake rotors ratings
- ford truck brake parts
- mazda floor mats all weather
- nissan brake parts
- brakes for 1996 ford explorer
- dodge ram brake hose
- 2013 prius bra
- are tonneau cover prices
- tow hitches for sale
- truck splash guards