- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride to stop on a dime with a TruXP High Performance Brake Kit
- Pads & rotors are specifically designed for on OEM fit on your year, make and model
- Custom-matched components provide optimal performance
- Brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal-scorched for speedy break-in
- Chamfered & slotted rotors include dual-layer rubberized shims for screech-free braking
- Cross-drilled holes maximize airflow for superior heat dissipation and longer brake life
- Slots enable the fast, free flow of gases away from your rotors for solid pad contact
- Double-disc grinding safeguards both rotor sides against tapering over time
- Corrosion-resistant thanks to durable – and stylish – black zinc plating
- Your TruXP High Performance Brake Upgrades are backed by a 90-day warranty
There’s no area more crucial to car and passenger safety than your braking system. Whether you spend most of your time behind the wheel commuting through sluggish – occasionally fast-paced – traffic, or rolling around treacherous country roads, your brakes & rotors need to be in top condition. Invest in a quality TruXP High Performance Brake Kit, and never worry about too-little, too-late breaking again.
Delivering greater stopping power than your factory brakes, these vehicle-specific TruXP Brake Upgrades feature cross-drilled rotors to allow for the performance-enhancing passage of air and better heat dissipation along with high-impact ceramic, thermal-scorched brake pads that break-in quick. And with dual-layer rubberized shims laid onto the chamfered & slotted rotors that ear-shattering screech is all but eliminates, as well as gas and dust.
TruXP High Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roberto M (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Dec 26, 2016 8:58 PM
I bought the brake kit that came with pads, rotors, and calipers. The calipers were packaged Mickey but for the rotors and pads, they were packaged in a rush and thrown in a box. Other than the packaging the product itself was excellent I embedded them in like the instructions on AutoAnything said to. The car brakes smoothly and not much brake pressure is needed to stop the 2 ton vehicle. I'm definitely going to re buy the brake pads and rotors again when the time comes.
Reviewed by Ricky N (Happy Valley, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 23, 2016 10:20 PM
Bought for 05 Silverado 1500 4x4 w/rear drums. The kit arrived poorly packed no packing material,rotor back to back w/pads between in a repurposed box that fedex opened to inspect.To my surprise all contents were ok.The kit I purchased included rotors,and pads w/clips,no anti noise or seize paste included.The parts are of higher quality than oem and greatly increase stopping power while running cooler.AutoAnything could do a better job of packing but parts are quality especially for the price.
Reviewed by Steve Z (CROMWELL, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Maxima — Aug 02, 2016 7:32 AM
Love these brakes made very well great quality like the black finish look great with the wheels I have on my maxima Noticed a big difference in breaking