- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your worn stock set-up with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit
- Kit includes replacement rotors and high-performance pads
- Semi-metallic or ceramic pad formula provides more braking power and less dust (pad type varies by vehicle)
- Includes chamfered & slotted pads with rubberized shims for virtually noise-free braking
- Quick-seating scorched surface provides a faster break-in period
- Premium rotors are designed to stay cool for consistent stopping power
- Mounts easily in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Your TruXP Performance Brake Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Next time you feel your brakes start to go, save yourself time and money by skipping that overpriced dealership maintenance and DIY with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit. This complete kit comes with OEM-style rotors and high-performance brake pads designed to directly replace your stock set with a precise fit.
Stepping up your braking power while producing a minimal amount of dust, TruXP Brake Kit ceramic or semi-metallic formula pads ensure your ride can safely stop in any situation. With a higher coefficient of friction than OE, TruXP Performance Brake Pads are even chamfered and slotted with rubberized shims for better, quieter braking over time.
Top-quality Tru XP Performance Brakes are then finished with premium rotors designed to stay cool under any conditions, delivering durable, consistent stopping power. TruXP Brakes mount easily in place of your factory components and come backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike H (Gypsum, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Focus — Apr 03, 2017 8:38 PM
Received my brakes and rotors FAST! They were of good quality and my mechanic said they were a perfect fit. They seem quiet and are working well so far. Will buy again when the time comes. I Would recommend this set up to anyone looking for a quality set of brakes and rotors.
Reviewed by Kyle B (Slidell, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Scion tC — Mar 04, 2017 1:52 PM
Not a bad deal for a high mileage car that may be kept for only a few more years. Would not put these on a newer car though - won't last like ceramic pads, or brake as well.
Reviewed by Cory E (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Edge — Feb 21, 2017 3:17 AM
The methodology used to match the parts to my specific vehicles resulted in an exact replacement for my vehicle. I will continue to use auto anything.comes for my parts and performance needs.