- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your worn stock set-up with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit
- Kit includes replacement rotors and high-performance pads
- Semi-metallic or ceramic pad formula provides more braking power and less dust (pad type varies by vehicle)
- Includes chamfered & slotted pads with rubberized shims for virtually noise-free braking
- Quick-seating scorched surface provides a faster break-in period
- Premium rotors are designed to stay cool for consistent stopping power
- Mounts easily in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Your TruXP Performance Brake Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Next time you feel your brakes start to go, save yourself time and money by skipping that overpriced dealership maintenance and DIY with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit. This complete kit comes with OEM-style rotors and high-performance brake pads designed to directly replace your stock set with a precise fit.
Stepping up your braking power while producing a minimal amount of dust, TruXP Brake Kit ceramic or semi-metallic formula pads ensure your ride can safely stop in any situation. With a higher coefficient of friction than OE, TruXP Performance Brake Pads are even chamfered and slotted with rubberized shims for better, quieter braking over time.
Top-quality Tru XP Performance Brakes are then finished with premium rotors designed to stay cool under any conditions, delivering durable, consistent stopping power. TruXP Brakes mount easily in place of your factory components and come backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Evelyn R (Lexington park, MD) — Apr 03, 2018 4:04 AM
Is not the same as the pictures on the website. Installed a couple of days ago. Fits really good no a problem yet
Reviewed by Joseph E (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Mar 15, 2018 3:11 PM
Provides good braking power, exceptional value and won't kill your wallet
Reviewed by Philip M (HARPSWELL, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Mar 07, 2018 1:27 AM
Everything went together grade product was on time good quality. Only thing I wish is that I had got the ceramic brake pads instead of the metallic. It was a good experience I would recommend.