- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your DIY brake job with TruXP Performance Brake Rotors
- High-quality replacement tested to meet & exceed OEM standards
- Non-directional finish optimizes pad/rotor break-in
- Engineered to deliver quieter, smoother stops
- Maintains a cool operating temp for consistent stopping power
- TruXP Performance Brake Rotors are sold individually
- Your TruXP Performance Brake Rotors are backed by a 30-day warranty
Any successful DIY brake job starts with top-quality parts. Finish your stock swap with TruXP Performance Brake Rotors and ensure your daily driver comes safely to a stop. Manufactured to meet and exceed the standards of their factory counterparts, these custom replacement rotors are the ideal way to boost your pedal power.
TruXP Brake Rotors feature a non-directional finish that cuts down both pad and rotor break-in time while delivering a smooth, quiet ride. Designed to last the long haul, TruXP Brake Rotors stay nice and cool in the face of frequent use for a lifetime of consistent stops. Your TruXP Rotors are backed by a 30-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- truxp brakes, rotors & pads
- baer decela brake parts
- 2000 tundra roters
- non warping rotors
- best brake pads for bmw
- bmw brakes and rotors
- toyota brake rotors
- rear brake conversion kits chevy truck
- dodge ram performance brakes
- 2006 infiniti g35x brake rotors
- pickup box covers
- suv bike rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket