- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your brake pedal serious bite with TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit
- Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on your year, make and model
- Delivers sportier stopping strength with a track-inspired style
- Kit includes drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Rotors are constructed from G3000-grade iron to reduce run-out
- Double disc-ground for consistent thickness
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots keep your discs cool and clean
- Pads are formulated to provide a solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Expertly engineered for the ideal pad-to-rotor surface contact
- Bolt-on installation with no modifications necessary
- Your TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty
Skip that expensive trip to the brake shop and make an easy switch with the complete TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit. Delivering sportier stopping strength with race-inspired style, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal and a flash of curb appeal.
With discs crafted from G3000-grade iron that’s cross-drilled and slotted, this kit is expertly designed to run cooler and cleaner for consistent results in any conditions. And pairing these track-worthy rotors with low-dust, noise-free pads, the TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit delivers the perfect pad-to-rotor surface.
Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on for your specific year, make and model, your TruXP Premium Brake Kit is easy to install with no cutting, drilling or modifications necessary. Your TruXP Premium High Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty.
TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Oct 11, 2016 10:10 PM
Installed them on my '03 eclipse gs real easy, took about 30 minutes. I think I'm still breaking them in because when I turn it vibrates a little. Hoping that isn't just be not putting my tires on right. For the price I bought these for and the value they're showing me over my old brakes --I couldn't be happier. Definitely worth the buy!
Reviewed by David M (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jul 27, 2016 8:46 PM
Well manufactured product and an excellent performance improvement over stock brakes. Front end shimmy while braking eliminated and no brake fade. Minimal brake dust compared to stock pads. Rotors fit very well with no issues.
- truxp brakes, rotors & pads
- buy power slot rotors
- 2005 toyota 4runner bilstein shocks
- 2007 hyundai tucson screw in antenna reception
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford disc brake
- pontiac cabin air filters
- porsche boxster brake pads
- 2010 dodge challenger programmer
- stainless steel brake line kit f150
- car mat
- air filters
- rear view mirrors