- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your brake pedal serious bite with TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit
- Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on your year, make and model
- Delivers sportier stopping strength with a track-inspired style
- Kit includes drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Rotors are constructed from G3000-grade iron to reduce run-out
- Double disc-ground for consistent thickness
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots keep your discs cool and clean
- Pads are formulated to provide a solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Expertly engineered for the ideal pad-to-rotor surface contact
- Bolt-on installation with no modifications necessary
- Your TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty
Skip that expensive trip to the brake shop and make an easy switch with the complete TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit. Delivering sportier stopping strength with race-inspired style, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal and a flash of curb appeal.
With discs crafted from G3000-grade iron that’s cross-drilled and slotted, this kit is expertly designed to run cooler and cleaner for consistent results in any conditions. And pairing these track-worthy rotors with low-dust, noise-free pads, the TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit delivers the perfect pad-to-rotor surface.
Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on for your specific year, make and model, your TruXP Premium Brake Kit is easy to install with no cutting, drilling or modifications necessary. Your TruXP Premium High Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty.
TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Sep 30, 2017 2:33 AM
Made in China but now days everything's made in China so far so good we'll see how long the pads last
Reviewed by Brian W (ASHVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Sep 29, 2017 11:57 AM
I am very pleased with the TruXP Premium performance brakes that I purchased from AutoAnything. I had them put on my Toyota Tundra before leaving to drive through the Great Smoky Mountains. Not a problem stopping in heavy traffic or when traveling the interstate highway system at speeds of 70 mph.
Reviewed by Kenneth F (NORTH EAST, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Aug 25, 2017 2:24 AM
I bought this kit to replace drilled & slotted rotors installed less than two years ago that had chipped. Installation was relatively easy and straightforward, hampered only by dealing with the rust that comes with life in NW PA. I could have bought plain rotors locally (w/o pads), but for the same money I got this hole slotted & drilled kit with pads. Good deal!
Reviewed by Michael H (NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 05, 2017 12:23 AM
Don't be afraid that the price is too low, I put this 4 wheel kit on my 2014 1500 Dodge Ram, and it works great.
- truxp brakes, rotors & pads
- buy power slot rotors
- 2005 toyota 4runner bilstein shocks
- 2007 hyundai tucson screw in antenna reception
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- ford disc brake
- pontiac cabin air filters
- porsche boxster brake pads
- 2010 dodge challenger programmer
- stainless steel brake line kit f150
- car mat
- air filters
- rear view mirrors