- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your brake pedal serious bite with TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit
- Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on your year, make and model
- Delivers sportier stopping strength with a track-inspired style
- Kit includes drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Rotors are constructed from G3000-grade iron to reduce run-out
- Double disc-ground for consistent thickness
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots keep your discs cool and clean
- Pads are formulated to provide a solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Expertly engineered for the ideal pad-to-rotor surface contact
- Bolt-on installation with no modifications necessary
- Your TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty
Skip that expensive trip to the brake shop and make an easy switch with the complete TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit. Delivering sportier stopping strength with race-inspired style, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal and a flash of curb appeal.
With discs crafted from G3000-grade iron that’s cross-drilled and slotted, this kit is expertly designed to run cooler and cleaner for consistent results in any conditions. And pairing these track-worthy rotors with low-dust, noise-free pads, the TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit delivers the perfect pad-to-rotor surface.
Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on for your specific year, make and model, your TruXP Premium Brake Kit is easy to install with no cutting, drilling or modifications necessary. Your TruXP Premium High Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty.
TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin S (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Apr 06, 2018 5:57 AM
Amazing value, 4 rotors and Pads at this price is crazy. Install was easy. Pads don't have as much bite as EBC yellows or Hawk LTS but they are low dust, and that's what I wanted. The rotors seem to be true, I bedded them in and I don't get any shake in the wheel. The OEM rotors lasted 100k miles, I expect these to last a few years hopefully.
Reviewed by Argel F (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura RSX — Mar 14, 2018 9:39 PM
Beautiful kit and at a great price can't rely beat AutoAnything when it comes to necessary car parts. Will be buying more things to make my car overall better.
Reviewed by Keith S (MERCERSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Mar 06, 2018 6:07 AM
Overall appearance, and performance was better than I expected the price was awesome, something you don't see everyday! Install was normal. Deals like this don't come along often but glad I jumped at the opportunity was very well worth the price
Reviewed by Joseph S (Gibsonia, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 01, 2018 6:06 AM
I only thought my 2010 Toyota Tundra stopped extremely well with Stock,(oem brake pads & rotors), but this TruXP performance brake kit,CLEARLY OUT-performs.Installation was very easy,Once tires were removed,(approx. 30 min per axel). Rotors & pads were an EXACT fit. As to durability....I've run these same brakes on other vehicles and because the rotors are "made in China", I expect to replace them every 2 years. Each persons wear will of course "vary" according to use. Price was AMAZING !