- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy safe, spirited stopping with TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
- Upgrade to powerful performance without sacrificing daily drivability
- Made using carbon fiber-infused ceramic for superior braking power
- Fights brake fade at much higher temperatures than OEM
- Thermal scorched surface provides a fast break-in period
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion
- Chamfered design and rubberized shims ensure noise-free braking
- Stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Ceramic brake lubricant is included in with each set
- TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
If you turn running errands into a race around town, upgrade your ride with the equally racy stopping power of TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads. Crafted from the innovative pairing of carbon fiber and ceramic, these unique upgrades seriously boost your brake bite without sacrificing every day drive quality.
With a chamfered design and rubberized shims, TruXP Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads deliver noise-free braking with a from-the-factory fit. And thanks to their hybrid formula, TruXP Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads fight brake fade at much higher temperatures than your OEM set-up.
TruXP Carbon Ceramic Pads deliver better braking quicker and longer with thermal scorched surfaces for a fast break-in period and a powder coated backing plate that resists rust and corrosion. All TruXP Performance Carbon Ceramic Brakes include ceramic brake lubricant and a stainless steel hardware kit (where applicable). Your TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew A (Holmdel, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Mar 02, 2017 1:43 AM
These are a fantastic value. After a few hundred miles, I'd easily compare these to more expensive Ebc's. Good cold bite for a ceramic pad and haven't noticed any fading yet in spirited driving. Will report back after a few thousand more miles on how they're holding up.
Reviewed by jules f (BULLHEAD CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Aug 31, 2016 2:12 PM
TruXP Brake Pads are perform as advertised! When I rebuilt the brakes on my SLK230 (new everything, all 4 hoses, calipers, disks) I choose these pads for quality. They are quiet, low dust with great stopping power!
Reviewed by Richard H (Springdale, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — May 14, 2016 8:33 AM
I paired these pads with new rotors to am impressed with the improved stopping performance. Break in was easy and the pads (and rotors) are exceeding my expectations based on previous reviews.
- truxp brakes, rotors & pads
- yellow staff breakings pads
- piaa 510 light kit
- saddle blanket seat covers saddleman
- all weather floor mats hyundai
- best brake pads for bmw
- subaru brake pads
- tundra rotors and pads
- 2011 honda crv cargo liner
- 88 honda prelude brakes
- auto car mats
- sidestep for trucks
- pickup tonneau covers