- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy cool, consistent stopping with TruXP High Performance Rotors
- Custom-designed and CNC-milled for an OEM fit on your year, make and model
- Cross drilled holes maximize airflow for optimal heat dissipation and prolongs brake life
- Slots allow gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your rotors
- Drilled and slotted design enhances wet performance and provides a clean rotor surface
- Double-disc grinding ensures both rotor sides are even and taper-free
- TruXP High Performance Rotors are sold in pairs
- Your TruXP High Performance Rotors are backed with a 30-day warranty
When it comes to adding a mean bite to your brake pedal and keeping temperatures in check, it doesn’t get much better than TruXP High Performance Rotors. Engineered with a custom-fit and manufactured using high-tech CNC mills, these top-quality brake rotors are the perfect upgrade for any ride.
Like the name says, TruXP Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors feature cross drilled holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing. And by maximizing the airflow across the rotor’s surface, Tru XP Slotted and Drilled Rotors drastically reduce operating temps.
The innovative drilled and slotted design also enhances wet weather performance and provides a clean rotor surface, allowing water and brake dust to easily pass through. TruXP Drilled and Slotted Rotors have been double-disc grinded to ensure both sides are even for smoother pad-to-rotor transition. Your TruXP High Performance Rotors are backed with a 30-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Rotors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug D (WINNIPEG, MB) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 22, 2017 8:24 AM
Everything about these rotors impressed me. I don't think I have ever been this happy about a brake repair. Smooth stopping and no noise at all.