- Communicate with your trailer for on-point braking via the Westin W10 Series Brake Controller
- Boasts a plug-n-play port for various OEM applications
- Equips your braking system with a change-sensitive, electronic gyro-accelerometer combo
- Includes 8-segment, blue LCD digital display
- Built-in FET (field effect transistor) technology amplifies your digital signals
- For use with 1-4 axle trailers (2-8 brake magnets)
- Mounts in any position—necessary hardware included for easy set-up, including pigtail harness
- The Westin W10’s manual brake activates your trailer’s brake lights
- Defends against reverse polarity and short-circuiting
- Your Westin W10 Series Brake Controller is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you’re coming around the mountain with a boat or horse-trailer hitched to your back-end, you deserve the peace of mind that can only come with the Westin W10 Series Brake Controller. You’ll breathe easier with this change-sensitive brake controller hooked up to keep your rig and trailer’s brakes working in unison.
Capable of managing trailers of up to 4 axles, the Westin 10 Brake Controller incorporates a combination gyro-accelerometer that accurately calculates deceleration from the towing vehicle and electronically activates the trailer’s brake circuit. Changes in trailer weight and road conditions come through to you on your 8-segment, blue LCD digital dashboard display.
The Westin W10 is attuned to your ride’s ABS system and cruise control, and is hard-wired with manual override capability for when things get too tough to handle. Your Westin 10 Controller mounts in any position and installs easily—with all the necessary hardware included—and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30