- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
563 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex S (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Sportage — Jul 28, 2015 4:05 PM
Product is excellent quality. I have purchased from AutoAnything before and have had excellent customer service before. Not so this time. Due to my own fumble fingers I needed a replacement for the parts kit to install the unit I received a brush off an no help what so ever for obtaining a replacement kit!
Reviewed by Timoty D (KINGSTON, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2015 4:18 AM
Overall I like the quality and appearance. Having owned many cars in the past that would begin to rust on the hood edge due to chips from rocks, this accessory is a "Must Have". My only negative is installation. Can be a little tricky to align the replacement anchors and screws. Make sure you press up on the hood shield to make sure the anchor post fits within the key slot of the hood shield. Otherwise you will be spinning the screw forever.
Reviewed by jon c (minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2015 6:52 AM
just installed this yesterday. you wouldn't think so but just adding this hood shield to the front of the truck really makes it stand out. looks sharp!
- egr deflector
- bug deflector black matte
- in-channel rain guards
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- ford window deflectors
- american flag bug deflector
- tahoe bug deflector
- gmc sierra bug shield
- gmc yukon mud flaps
- suv luggage rack
- custom floor mats car
- truck bed covers soft