- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
569 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mike s (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Sep 24, 2015 3:02 PM
Nice looking hood shield but didn't install quite as instructed. You can't install the plastic retainer clips through the rubber hood strip. You need to remove the section of rubber strip and install the hood shield clips then reinstall the rubber strip. I used 3M double sided tape to reinstall the strip and it worked great and looks great.
Reviewed by William P (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Sep 11, 2015 4:29 PM
I am very lucky, I had my Son install the shield. He is a certified mechanic & it didn't cost me anything. So far the shield is working & fits my 15 Ford Escape. We will be taking a road trip on Sunday, the 13th & returning Wednesday, the 16th & going away again on Friday, the 18th. After that I will update my review. 65young in Hbg., Pa.
- egr deflector
- bug deflector black matte
- in-channel rain guards
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- ford window deflectors
- american flag bug deflector
- tahoe bug deflector
- gmc sierra bug shield
- gmc yukon mud flaps
- suv luggage rack
- custom floor mats car
- truck bed covers soft