EGR Superguard Hood Shields
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to shield your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy washing and waxing around your deflector
- Available in a variety of colors to perfectly accent your ride’s front end
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
540 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John J (Newark, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 19, 2015 4:43 PM
EGR is a great product, fit perfectly on my 2014 GMC. I have used them previously on my other truck. Auto Anything is great to deal with great customer service. I would recommend both EGR and Auto Anything,
Reviewed by Chris G (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Jan 08, 2015 5:15 PM
I am thoroughly pleased with this. It bolts on to the truck which is exactly what I wanted. Previously I had a ford factory bug shield. It bolted on the ends and utilized 3m tape to the top of the hood for the middle section. This worked for 2 years before it shifted ever so slightly and weather-beat the paint. The full bolt on is perfect.
Reviewed by Anthony L (INDIANA, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Jan 08, 2015 12:21 PM
Easy to install (10 min) with excellent fit and finish. Fast shipping and arrived in perfect condition. This is my second EGR shield and I couldent be more pleased.
Reviewed by Robert S (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Dec 11, 2014 3:11 AM
Very pleased with how it fits and looks. No drilling or modifications required. One screw was missing from the kit. I'm not sure yet how functional it will be re keeping bugs off the windshield.
- egr deflector
- bug deflector black matte
- in-channel rain guards
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- ford window deflectors
- american flag bug deflector
- tahoe bug deflector
- gmc sierra bug shield
- gmc yukon mud flaps
- suv luggage rack
- custom floor mats car
- truck bed covers soft