EGR Aerowrap Hood Shields
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get head-on protection against airborne rocks, insects and rubble with an EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield
- Custom fit for a perfect wrap around your vehicle’s hood
- Get all-around, low-profile coverage without the high visibility of taller bug deflectors
- Created from impact-resistant, never-rust acrylic for long-lasting performance
- Comes with all the clips, push rivets and instructions you need for an easy installation—no drilling necessary
- An off-the-hood fit makes it easy to wash and wax around your hood bug deflector
- Comes in a classic Smoke-colored finish
- Your EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has time for a dirty windshield or a huge crack impeding visibility. Kiss those damage-causing erratic bugs and rocks goodbye, and have a clearer perspective of the road with the EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield.
There's no need to sacrifice looks for all-around protection with EGR Aerowrap bug shields. Their custom-fit, wrap-around design provides complete coverage for your hood and windshield. The deflector is constructed from a no-rust, impact-resistant acrylic with a stylish smoke finish. It's easy to clean and wax your front-end with the car deflector shield's off-the-hood fitting.
EGR hood shields are a cinch to install with the provided clips, push rivets and instructions—no hood-drilling necessary. Be sure to check out our EGR bug deflector reviews to learn more about the Aerowrap. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Aerowrap Hood Shields Customer Reviews
575 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richard Y (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Dec 14, 2014 6:21 AM
Great looking piece. Installs easily with easy to understand directions. Has 5 exposed screws, but still looks stylish. Is very firmly mounted with no worry of moving around at high speeds. Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Clay T (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Dec 02, 2014 7:46 AM
Looks great and was a simple installation. Took about 30 minutes and requires the front grill to be removed. Comes with good instructions that were easy to follow.
Reviewed by RICHARD G (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Oct 28, 2014 5:39 AM
NICE PRODUCT VERY PLIABLE ALTHOUGH SOLID ENOUGH TO PERFORM ITS FUNCTIONS; THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE WITH THIS PRODUCT IS THE 2 END HOOD INSERTS DO NOT EXPAND ENOUGH WHEN ATTACHING THE SHIELD. THE CONTINUE TO SPIN UNDERNEATH THE SHIELD WHEN SCREWING THE SCREWS INTO THE INSERT.
Reviewed by brian w (clayton, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 27, 2014 9:15 PM
Looks great and easy to install with minimal time and tools. Looks so much better than a stock Honda Grill. Seems sturdy as well. big improvement for not so big investment.
- egr bug deflector reviews
- egr rainguards
- bugflector ii reviews
- nebraska hood shield
- chevy bug deflector
- gmc bug deflector
- american flag bug shield
- infiniti g37 floor mats rubber
- dodge ram window deflectors
- ford f150 window deflectors
- personalized car floor mats
- suv luggage carrier
- truck tool box reviews