We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Part #303841 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry J (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda CR-V — Feb 06, 2012 11:00 AM
The EGR Hood Deflector for my 2010 Honda CRV arrived quickly, and took me about 30 to 40 minutes to install. It looks great on the vehicle! Thanks, Larry
Reviewed by Ivan S (Kernersville, NC) — Aug 18, 2011 3:44 AM
A well thought out product. Fifteen minutes and I was done. The two strips of clear tape are to go under the two end clips to help save your vehicles paint. The wife said it looked like it was part of the car. I saved enough money by doing it myself that I bought a set of window vents.
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- hood shield stars and stripes
- rear window deflector
- chevy tahoe matte finish bug guards
- visors for a 2004 colorado
- chrome hood shield for gmc terrain
- gmc chrome bug deflector
- subaru window vents
- 2011 toyota camry moonroof deflector
- 2012 toyota tacoma bug shield
- bug shield for 2011 nissan frontier sv
- winch bumpers
- bike rack reviews
- tow hitches