- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight off incoming insects, gravel and other kicked-up hazards with EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields
- Custom sculpted for a perfect fit along your front end
- Unique matte black finish for serious curb appeal
- Sized for maximum blocking power and an intense look
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic that never fades
- Superguard Hood Shields are EGR's premium offering, featuring a glossier appearance than the Aerowrap and extending further along the headlights and fenders
- No-drill installation for a fast setup
- Easy to take off the hood for simple cleanings
- EGR covers your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Sick of your hood looking like an insect graveyard? Those gooey bug guts aren't just ugly—they wreak havoc on your paintjob. Fortunately, there's an easy, attractive way to stop kamikaze creatures from spoiling your front end. Send them soaring over your auto with an EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shield.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your auto, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields alter your aerodynamics, creating a rushing wave of wind that blasts critters up and over your roof. Besides shooing away flies, they also block rocks, gravel and other kicked-up road rubble from gouging, scratching and nicking your finish.
Built to last from high-impact acrylic, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields require an easy no-drill installation and provide an eye-catching matte black finish. Plus, EGR backs your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelli S (TROY, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 15, 2016 12:41 PM
The EGR Matte Black looks great on my truck. The contrast with the chrome grill with white paint sets it off. But it also ties in well because of the other matching ABS black mirrors, fender flares, and my custom black mesh grill insert. I'm really happy with it.
Reviewed by justin c (mcalester, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 29, 2016 5:59 AM
Great quality great look great price can't go wrong with egr products and auto anything is one of the best places by far to order anything you need
Reviewed by RON P (FONTANELLE, IA) — Jul 04, 2016 9:25 PM
I was getting lots of bugs on the front of the truck and the windshield. After installing the shield there is no longer a bug problem for me. Sure I still get some, but I am completely satisfied with the amount of bugs it reduced. The shield really looks good on my Colorado.
Reviewed by Daniel W (Alliance, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2016 4:55 AM
I have had several trucks with bug guards on and they just never seem to do the trick. But this one does we just traveled over 500 miles and at highway speeds I only had a few small bugs. We never had to clean the windshield once. This will be my choice in the future for sure. Thank you so much for a great product
Reviewed by Pamela K (tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 06, 2016 9:03 PM
Three screws, no tape. Easiest install you could ever want. Perfect for someone like me who is far from handy with tools. Looks great on my Jeep!
- 2010 dodge ram bugshield
- egr chrome bug deflectors
- egr in-channel rain guards
- rear wind deflectors
- toyota vent visor
- chevy bug deflector
- american flag bug shield
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee bug deflector
- chevy truck bug shield
- toyota 4runner bug deflector
- suv cargo mats plastic
- mats for auto
- best window shade for car