- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight off incoming insects, gravel and other kicked-up hazards with EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields
- Custom sculpted for a perfect fit along your front end
- Unique matte black finish for serious curb appeal
- Sized for maximum blocking power and an intense look
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic that never fades
- Superguard Hood Shields are EGR's premium offering, featuring a glossier appearance than the Aerowrap and extending further along the headlights and fenders
- No-drill installation for a fast setup
- Easy to take off the hood for simple cleanings
- EGR covers your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Sick of your hood looking like an insect graveyard? Those gooey bug guts aren't just ugly—they wreak havoc on your paintjob. Fortunately, there's an easy, attractive way to stop kamikaze creatures from spoiling your front end. Send them soaring over your auto with an EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shield.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your auto, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields alter your aerodynamics, creating a rushing wave of wind that blasts critters up and over your roof. Besides shooing away flies, they also block rocks, gravel and other kicked-up road rubble from gouging, scratching and nicking your finish.
Built to last from high-impact acrylic, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields require an easy no-drill installation and provide an eye-catching matte black finish. Plus, EGR backs your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick G (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2015 8:19 PM
I have blacked all of the chrome on my 2013 grey Ram Sport and the typical smoke bug guard wouldn't cut it. It looks great and went on very easy and directions were very easy to follow. Half hour install by myself. I have already told and showed to a friend with the same truck.
Reviewed by Brian W (SMITHFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 12, 2015 5:38 AM
The product looks great! My biggest issue was the tiny plastics plugs were simply sub-par and cheap. The would not stay in place and one immediately fell into the engine area no mans land. After running the hose overt the area to have it thankfully drop out. 2 hours later after much foul language it was in place. Point being...for a few more cents, a much better engineered product would serve better for customers...cheap=cheap!
Reviewed by Anthony O (GRISWOLD, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2015 2:50 PM
I put the hood shield on yesterday...it was a half hour job with a Philips head. I have an all black Ram 1500 so the opaque black shield added to the overall effect.
- 2010 dodge ram bugshield
- egr chrome bug deflectors
- egr in-channel rain guards
- rear wind deflectors
- toyota vent visor
- chevy bug deflector
- american flag bug shield
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee bug deflector
- chevy truck bug shield
- toyota 4runner bug deflector
- suv cargo mats plastic
- mats for auto
- best window shade for car