- Arm your truck with FEY’s classic surestep deluxe bumper
- Thicker 14-gauge top step plate for added strength
- Molded polymer step pad for sure footing
- Available for multiple truck sizes and is V5 tested certified to SAE J684
- Full-size bumper certified at 800 lbs tongue weight; 8,000 lbs trailer weight
- Down-size/mid-size bumper certified at 350 lbs tongue weight; 3,500 lbs trailer weight
- Choose from chrome, silver or black powder coat
- Universal bumper includes mounting kit
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
When you work your truck hard, your bumper takes a beating. And over the years, it just ain't pretty. If you've got a hunk of junk hanging off your rig's rear end, replace it with the FEY Surestep Bumper. This classic step bumper offers the supreme strength and clean looks you need to pick up your pickup.
The FEY Surestep Bumper is built tough for your truck. Its thicker, 14-gauge top step plate delivers added strength, while its molded polymer step pad offers the sure footing you need. What's more, this rear step bumper can handle your work load. The full-size step bumper is certified at 8,000 lbs of trailer weight and the down-size and mid-size bumpers are no slouch at 3,500 lbs of trailer weight.
What's more, the FEY Surestep Bumper comes in a variety of finishes to complement your truck. Choose your bumper in chrome, black or silver powder coat. Universal bumper includes custom mounting kit. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
FEY Surestep Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James W. M (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Jun 08, 2012 1:40 PM
The project is a 92 Toyota pickup that was nearly put to rest in a junk yard. From rebuilding the engine back into running order, striping down the interior and rebulding.Refinishing all that was needed to be repaired on the exterior, from body work,new brakes, new 15" mag wheels and new tires,front end alignment system replaced from one end to the other. Painted with about six coats of dark flat black primer. The final touch is to put on the FER (by Westin Surestep Bumper),the rear bumper on the truck, as it will be ready for the paint shop, to be painted pearl black, as a birthday present from Karen,my wife. Thank you James
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?