- Equip your rig with FEY’s utility bumper
- Embossed steel step plate offers premium function and reliability
- Diamond plate tread design delivers a sure step and rugged good looks
- Full-size bumper certified at 800 lbs tongue weight; 8,000 lbs trailer weight
- Down-size/mid-size bumper certified at 350 lbs tongue weight; 3,500 lbs trailer weight
- Choose from chrome, silver or black powder coat
- Universal bumper includes mounting kit
- V5 tested and certidied to SAW J684 for piece of mind and safety
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
When you're eyeing for a brawny step bumper without all the bells and whistles, the FEY Diamondstep Bumper is the only way to go. Built tough for the jobsite, this diamond plate bumper is FEY's choice for extreme utility, reliability and rugged good looks.
The FEY Diamondstep Bumper replaces your rusted, dented and otherwise unsightly bumper with brand new strength. Its embossed steel step plate and diamond plate tread can stand up to just about anything. In fact, the full-size step bumper is certified at 8,000 lbs of trailer weight. And, the down-size and mid-size rear step bumpers are no slouch either with a 3,500 lb trailer weight.
What's more, the FEY Diamondstep Bumper comes in a variety of finishes to complement your rig. Choose your step bumper in chrome, black or silver powder coat. Universal bumper with custom mounting kit. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
FEY Diamondstep Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith M (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — May 18, 2010 9:49 AM
This bumper was very easy to install. I put penetrating oil on the old bolts about a week before I installed. This eased the stress on me while taking out the old bolts. Bumper came in excellent condition. Instructions weren't the greatest, but only took a few minutes to piece together what was needed. Installation start to finish in about 1 hour.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?