Rampage Rock Rage Bumpers
- Ships Between 6/12 - 6/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rock Rage Bumpers offer rear off-road rock crawling protection
- Forged from a heavy duty 1/4” steel plate for superior strength
- Rugged rear bumper features 2” hitch receiver
- Tapered ends allow extreme approach/departure angles, plus greater tire travel
- Optional tire carrier available
- Black powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Jump into the action full-force with Rampage Rock Rage Bumpers. These bumpers offer rear off road rock crawling protection, plus add rugged style to your ride.
Rampage Rock Rage Bumpers are forged from a heavy 1/4" steel plate for superior strength on the trail. Their brawny construction protects your Jeep's rear from being smashed by boulders, trees and anything else that may come your way.
What's more, you can choose your Rock Rage rear bumper with an optional tire carrier. The tire carrier features a special lock design and 3-point mounting system to secure and support oversized tires. Plus, its grease fitting allows easy swing out or in. Finished in durable Black powder coat.
Rampage Rock Rage Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David H (Squaw Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 21, 2010 8:25 PM
NOT THE EASIEST THING TO INSTALL POOR INSTRUCTION IF YOU WANT TO USE MORE THEN 4 BOLTS TO INSTALL YOU HAVE TO REMOVE FUEL TANK BAD MOUNTING SET UP MAY WORK BETTER ON OLDER JEEP HAD ALOT OF PARTS LEFT OVER THAT DID NOT FIT MY JEEP A WASTE OF PART ADDING TO COST OF BUMPER. "SHIPPING WAS FAST"
- rampage bumpers
- silverado ss bumper
- or fab rear bumper
- fey diamond step bumpers
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- volvo car seat covers
- toyota tundra bumpers
- trailer hitch subaru outback
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- soft luggage rack
- exhaust performance
- leather wrap steering wheel