- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rampage Recovery Bumpers offer heavy duty front and rear protection and recovery assistance
- Each bumper features recessed dual level light receptacles for day or nighttime use (lights sold separately)
- Engineered specifically for off-road use and rock crawling
- Dual-stage black powder coat finish boasts good looks and long life
- Crafted from a 3/16” steel plate with 4” light openings
- Choose a front bumper, rear bumper or both with tons of customized add-ons to make your one-of-a-kind bumper system
- Optional accessories available, including: Rear Tire Mount Kit, Recovery Receiver Hitch, Rear Hi Lift Jack Mount, Fog Lamp Kit, and Driving Lamp Kit (depending on vehicle)
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
Without a proper recovery bumper, you may just have to leave your rig in the woods. To get out of a tough situation, employ rugged Rampage Recovery Bumpers. They offer the recovery assistance you need, plus protect your front and rear ends from perils on the trail.
Rampage Recovery Bumpers are crafted from a 3/16" steel plate to stand up to a lot of stress. And, they're made with tapered ends to allow for enhanced tire travel and extreme approach/departure angles.
Choose your front recovery bumpers with or without a winch mounting plate and a 2" X .120 wall tubing center (stinger). Rear recovery bumpers include welded shackle mounts with clevis 1" D-rings and come with or without a tire carrier.
What's more, you can outfit your Rampage Recovery Bumpers with a variety of accessories, including a rear tire mount kit, recovery receiver hitch, Hi Lift jack mount and fog lamp kit.
Rampage Recovery Bumpers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luke C (Davenport, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Aug 12, 2013 6:00 PM
Delivery was very quick,packing of this bumper was well cushioned but still scratched on the top of stinger portion approx. (1" scratch)on it when I opened box. This bumper is made very well and is heavy duty. overall it looks great.
Reviewed by Daniel W (DERBY LINE, VT) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 05, 2013 4:47 AM
Spent plenty of hours going threw forums and internet pages looking for the bumper that would look the best, well! Found it with the Rampage Recovery, great look, solid and a great price. A bumper you will not regret!