- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get trail protection where you need it most when the OR-FAB Rear Bumper brings up the rear
- Tapered design protects your tail end and lower quarter panels from kicked-up rocks & debris
- Constructed from sturdy 3/16” steel plate
- Finished with a durable wrinkle black powder coat
- Compatible with Mopar and aftermarket spare tire carriers
- Mounts to factory bumper location without drilling
- Boasts 1/2” thick steel mounting brackets
- Includes two D-rings and shackles
- Your OR-FAB Rear Bumper is backed by a 90-day warranty
The unpaved trails are home to rocks and hard places. Shield your Jeep's backside while you navigate those uneven dirt roads with the steel OR-FAB Rear Bumper.
Thanks to its unique, tapered design that hugs your Jeep's rear in all the right places, your tail end and lower quarter panels are protected from loose gravel, flying rocks and other kicked-up stones.
These OR-FAB bumpers install in place of your factory bumper with the included hardware: 1/2" thick steel mounting brackets, D-rings and shackles. Plus, it's compatible with Mopar and most aftermarket spare tire carriers. What's more, your OR-FAB rear bumper is backed by a 90-day warranty.
OR-FAB Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Sergeant Bluff, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 01, 2015 7:43 AM
by far This Bumper is superior over the Jeep stock bumper. It is easy to install and the best bang for your buck. Trust me I researched bumpers for a month before purchasing the OR-FAB.
Reviewed by Bruce L (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 16, 2014 8:13 AM
Pleased with entire experience: competitive pricing, no sales tax, free shipping, and near-immediate delivery. Bumper came well-packaged, instructions were easy to follow, installation was a breeze, have got nothing but positive comments! The installation hardware (alone) was more substantial than the flimsy plastic OEM bumper I took off my Rubicon...