- Save 20% Use Promo Code 403920
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on prerunner style with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Front Bumper
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Upper tube follows the contours of your grille and headlights
- Crafted from burly mild-steel tubing with machined billet aluminum end caps
- Laser-notched tubes make for a precision assembly
- Three integrated light tabs make room for all your candlepower
- Finished with a sleek, durable black powder coat
- CNC-bent mounting plates and grade-8 hardware for a perfect fit
- Beefy, thick aluminum skid plate with vent holes protects your rig’s vitals
- Installation requires no modifications, cutting or drilling
- Shortened nose increases angle of approach on steep terrain
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Front Bumper is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Most bull bars and grille guards look like something that came off of a ranch vehicle in Texas, not a California desert racer. The only problem with the Cali prerunner look though, is that those bumpers are custom-made one at a time-until now. With the ReadyLIFT Off Road Front Bumper, you can bolt on that west coast look with ease.
This rugged prerunner-style bumper bolts directly to your truck, with no permanent modifications needed. Just remove that factory eyesore and bolt your new off-road bumper right in place. Not only does the desert-racing style look great, it actually shortens your rig's nose, which increases angle of attack on steep trails.
Crafted from burly, laser-notched steel, your ReadyLIFT front bumper is as strong as it looks. And, since it mounts with CNC-machined tabs and includes solid grade-8 hardware, there are no weak links between your bumper and rig. It also includes a burly aluminum skid plate that protects your trucks' vital bits and pieces. Even better, ReadyLIFT builds your Off Road Front Bumper right here in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
ReadyLIFT Off Road Front Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony V (ROCKLIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 07, 2014 7:37 AM
I had another "pre-runner" type bumper from another manufacturer. It was greatly misrepresented in their ad. I ordered the ReadyLift bumper as the price was very competitive. I was very impressed by the quality of the product, the way it fit exactly without extra effort. Even the packaging was phenomenal. An additional bonus was the free shipping offered buy Autoanything. Very pleased with this product
Reviewed by Dustin T (BLOOMFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2014 7:40 AM
I have been wanting one of these bumpers for a long time and it was not the quality I expected. The part that mounts to the bumper was not the correct width, the holes to mount the bottom portion to the frame had to be enlarged to get the screws in, one side sits more outward and lower than the other, the drain holes are on the top of the tubes, and the powder coat was chipping all over the place.
- readylift bumpers
- flashpaq reviews
- car waxes for black cars
- smittybilt src bumper
- subaru car bra
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- silverado front bumper
- 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited running boards
- suv roof top carrier
- cold air induction kit
- custom fit rubber floor mats