- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Deck out your intrepid off-roader’s backside with a powerful Aries Replacement Rear Jeep Bumper
- Tailor made to bolt right in place of your Wrangler’s stock bumper
- Constructed from heavy-duty 3/16” carbon steel plating
- Finished with a textured black powder coating to fight off corrosion and amp up your style
- 3-piece design lets you decide exactly how you want to configure your Aries Rear Bumper
- Center stubbie cutouts make mounting bumper lights a cinch
- Your Aries Bumper for Jeep Wrangler comes with a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler's front end has all the fun. It's where you mount your winch, and your grille guard and all the other boss accessories that prove your 4x4 prowess. But, ignoring your backside can prove costly, especially if you accidentally back into a boulder and drive home with more than just a bruised ego. Defend your off-roader's derriere with a heavy-duty Aries Replacement Rear Jeep Bumper.
Unlike the stock ABS bumper that comes with most Wranglers, Aries Replacement Jeep Bumpers are built tough to survive life in the dirt. Each section of your 3-piece Aries Rear Bumper is carved from 3/16" slabs of rock-solid carbon steel. And, to hold Mother Nature at bay, everything is finished with a textured black powder coating.
Never one size fits all, Aries custom builds their Jeep Wrangler Replacement Bumpers for a flawless fit in place of your stock equipment. Plus, the center stubbie cutout makes it easy to mount a rear license plate light to stay street legal. What's more, Aries backs your Wrangler Bumper with a 3-year warranty.
Aries Replacement Rear Jeep Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vaughn B (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2014 8:45 AM
Top end product and gives the Jeep a much better look than stock. The stock rear bumper is all plastic and provides no protection. These bumpers look awesome and will put the hurt on anything they come in contact with!