Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sting the trails with the Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper
- Built to exact specifications just for your Jeep Wrangler
- Eliminates the factory bumper area in front of your tires
- Provides maximum clearance for steep approach angles
- Deflective tube angles protect your rig’s hood in a roll over
- Stinger is hand crafted from super-strong DOM 1020 2" steel tubing
- Base plate is made of 3/16" cold-rolled steel with reinforced gussets
- D-ring mounts welded inside & out for maximum strength (D-rings not included)
- Finished with a rugged, textured matte black powder coat
- Comes with or without a winch plate (depends on model)
- Your Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper is backed by a 5-year warranty
Out on the trail, nothing stings worse than not making a steep approach because your front bumper drags the dirt. Especially in front of that hive of trail honeys! So, swap the flimsy, low-hanging factory bumper for the Smittybilt Jeep SRC Front Stinger Bumper and take the sting out of the dirt dragging.
Smittybilt knows the trails and the competition are tough, so they build your Front Stinger Bumper to dominate both. Crafted from super-strong DOM 1020 2" steel tubing, rugged 3/16" cold-rolled steel, reinforced gussets and D-ring mounts welded inside & out, the SRC is one of the strongest bumpers available for your Jeep. And, with the textured black powder coat finish, it's one of the coolest.
Built just for your Jeep Wrangler, the Smittybilt SRC bumper is a perfect fit. It scraps that flimsy factory bumper, eliminating the clearance-robbing area in front of your tires. Now, you have maximum clearance to attack the steepest trails. And best yet, Smittybilt backs your Jeep SRC Front Stinger Bumper with a trail-proven 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron H (Seymour, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2013 8:31 AM
I recently purchased a stinger bumper and to my delight, it is actually built more sturdy than what I thought. It also will surely make people say "Dam, look at that". We jeep people are are always concerned about the quality of the parts we buy, but also the look. the stinger bumper adds functionality and the wow facture.....
- smittybilt bumpers
- aries bumpers jeep
- tube bumpers for jeep
- metal mulisha off road bumpers
- toyota bumper
- chevy winch bumper
- front bumpers gmc oem
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 rear bumper
- 2010 jeep wrangler front bumper
- yukon xl front bumper offroad
- auto window rain shield
- best pickup tonneau cover
- truck liner mats