- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crawl your way to off-road style with the Pro Comp Front Jeep Crawler Bumper
- Custom designed to fit your specific year Jeep CJ, YJ or TJ Wrangler
- Constructed from durable .25" steel plate
- Designed for steep departure and approach angles
- Helps slide your Jeep over boulders, rocks and bumps and stumps
- Available with or without D-ring mounts (D-rings not included)
- Finished with a rugged gloss-black powder coat
- Easy install bolts in place of factory bumpers (97-00 TJ requires drilling)
- Perfect match for your Pro Comp Rear Jeep Crawler Bumper
- Your Pro Comp Front Jeep Crawler Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Approaching a steep climb or near-vertical descent can make the most seasoned trail hound weak in the knees. Especially if you're running with stock bumpers—one degree too steep and those ground grabbers are gonna hang you up. So ditch that low hanging fruit and raise your clearance with the Pro Comp Front Jeep Crawler Bumper.
Crafted from steel plate with a rugged gloss-black powder coat finish, Pro Comp replaceable front Jeep crawler bumpers dramatically raise your rig's clearance. And the rugged construction lets you slide right over bumps, boulders, rocks and logs with ease. You can also get your Pro Comp front Jeep crawler bumper with D-rings mounts for the ultimate recovery bumper.
Pro Comp front Jeep crawler bumpers are crafted specifically for your CJ or Wrangler. So, installation is a cinch. Just remove the OEM ground pounder and bolt on your Pro Comp crawler bumper. If you drive a 97 to 2000 TJ, it requires some drilling, but nothing you and a buddy can't handle. And to instill some added confidence, Pro Comp backs your Front Jeep Crawler Bumper with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Drilling required on 1997 to 2000 Jeep TJ
Pro Comp Front Jeep Crawler Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stephen S (EAGLE POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 27, 2016 9:16 AM
It is heavier duty than my stock bumper and has a gloss black powder coating that is beautiful. The extra contour bend and beveled end caps should make it stronger and better at sliding off things than my stock c beam. My only minor ding is it claimed to be 1/4" steel. I didn't realize they measured it like dimensional lumber. it is actually .020" including the powder coat. Beautiful though and when I get a back bumper I'm getting it from Pro Comp.