- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your rear clear with the Pro Comp Rear Jeep Crawler Bumper
- Custom designed to fit your specific year Jeep CJ, YJ or TJ Wrangler
- Constructed from durable .25" steel plate
- Designed for steep departure and approach angles
- Helps slide your Jeep over boulders, rocks and bumps and stumps
- Available with or without D-ring mounts (D-rings not included)
- Finished with a rugged gloss-black powder coat
- Includes a 2" hitch receiver (not rated for towing)
- Perfect match for your Pro Comp Front Jeep Crawler Bumper
- Easy install bolts in place of factory bumpers (97-00 TJ requires drilling)
- Your Pro Comp Rear Jeep Crawler Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The old saying says you gotta crawl before you can run. But in the off-road world, if you run with the right gear, you can crawl over just about anything. So run and crawl with the pro-grade gear off-road enthusiasts trust most—the Pro Comp Rear Jeep Crawler Bumper.
Fabricated from steel plate, Pro Comp rear Jeep bumpers are finished with a rugged gloss-black powder coat. They dramatically raise your rig's clearance and the durable design slides right over the bumpiest off-road obstacles. Each bumper comes with a non-towing 2" hitch receiver for off-road goodies, and you can get your Pro Comp replacement rear Jeep crawler bumper with D-ring mounts for added recovery points.
Pro Comp rear crawler bumpers are made just for your CJ, YJ or TJ Wrangler, which makes the install a no-brainer. Simply toss that factory ground grabber and bolt your Pro Comp crawler bumper in place (97 to 2000 TJ requires drilling). And best yet, Pro Comp backs your Rear Jeep Crawler Bumper with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Rear Jeep Crawler Bumpers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan C (BROWNSVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 1976 Jeep CJ — Sep 14, 2014 11:33 AM
Just got a '76 Jeep CJ7 and am not wanting to spend a fortune on little upgrades. I have to say, this bumper is PERFECT for my needs and exceeded my expectations on quality. Mounting it takes 2 guys for sure, but was not overly difficult.