Body Armor Front Bumpers
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your 4x4 to handle the harshest trails with Body Armor Front Bumpers
- Custom-made to directly replace your stock bumper—bolts into place with no drilling or cutting
- Welded shackle mounts to use with a set of D-rings (D rings sold separately)
- Integrated 2” receiver for added recovery options (depends on model)
- Your Body Armor Front Bumper is built solid from 2” x 5”, 3/16” wall rectangular tubing with weld-enclosed ends
- Hefty skid plate for serious steering box protection (some models reuse factory skid plate)
- Optional hoops to safeguard your grille and headlights available for most Jeeps
- Light tabs built into every bumper
- 4-mil black powder coat finish for sharp looks and an intense defense against rust, chips and fading
- Includes warranty against manufacturer defects
Desert rats, mud boggers, and rock crawlers all agree: stock gear just won't cut it out in the backcountry. Whether you're articulating your way across MOAB or blasting over the dunes of Glamis, you have to be ready to rescue your 4x4. When you equip your rig with a Body Armor Front Bumper, you're armed to pull yourself out of the stickiest situations.
With its integrated shackle mounts, burly D-ring tabs and 2" recovery receiver (depends on model), you're always ready to reel yourself out of trouble with a Body Armor Front Bumper. Plus, its steering box skid plate (depends on model) defends your critical components while you're scrapping your way over boulders.
What's more, your Bumper is built to be bulletproof. The heart of this bumper is wrought from 2" x 5", 3/16" rectangular steel tube with welded, enclosed ends. And, the 4-mil black powder coating wards off rust, chipping and fading.
What's more, these Bumpers come in a range of styles. Pick from the standard base bumper or upgrade with welded hoops to protect your grille and headlights. They all bolt directly into place using standard hand tools, and each carries a warranty against defects.
Body Armor Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven H (NEW HOPE, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 20, 2013 10:36 AM
The Body Armor front bumper looks awesome on my 2013 Jeep JK I had a shop install it I live in a apartment and shipping it here would have been a pain in the butt so I had it sent to shop and they put it on for me. Vary heavy duty bumper looks sharp and tuff and next some lights and a winch. shipped on time. I'm vary happy with Auto Parts Anything.
Reviewed by Ryan D (DERBY, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura TSX — Mar 27, 2013 7:38 AM
I purchased this front bumper for my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, it was easy to install with 2 people and the proper tools. The most difficult part is removing all the pieces from the original bumper. I got a great price with 20% off and free shipping. I recommend it.
Reviewed by Brad C (Kuna, ID) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 05, 2013 10:05 PM
This bumper is pretty heavy so it is easier to mount with 2 people... especially if you are putting a winch on it. We mounted the winch first and the put the set on the jeep. Good packing meant no damage in shipping. I like the look (mid width style) with up turned ends. The lower plate is seperate. My 10k Engo winch mounted up easily and the fairlead mounts worked great. Time will tell but, this seems to be a good deal on a good bumper.