Body Armor Rear Bumpers
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed to fit your Jeep—no drilling, and no gas tank-dropping needed
- Ruggedly constructed from an enclosed 2” x 5” rectangular tube
- Swing-Away models feature welded shackle mounts to hold D-rings (not included)
- Integrated 2” receiver for rear recoveries (not included on JK models)
- Optional Swing-A-Way system transforms your Rear Jeep Bumper into a spare tire mount, Hi-Lift jack mount, J-Can mount and CB antenna mount
- 4-mil black powder coat finish for sharp looks and an intense defense against rust, chips and fading
- Includes warranty against manufacturer defects
When you're exploring uncharted territory in your Jeep, chances are good that you'll get stuck in a tight spot. You wouldn't think of leaving your 4x4 behind on some backcountry trail-you have to pull yourself to safety. That's where a Body Armor Rear Jeep Bumper can mean the difference between a rescue mission and abandoning ship. This burly bumper provides a solid anchor for reeling your rig back onto solid ground.
Designed for intrepid rock crawlers, Body Armor Rear Jeep Bumpers are built solid from an enclosed 2" x 5" rectangular tube. Swing-Away models also boast heavy-duty shackles that are welded in place to connect a set of D-rings. And, the 2" hitch receiver included on CJ, YJ and TJ models is ideal for backwards recoveries.
For unparalleled off-roading versatility, upgrade your Rear Jeep Bumper with the Swing-A-Way package. It's a spare tire mount, a Hi-Lift jack mount, J-Can mount, and CB antenna mount all wrapped into one. And, it swings out of the way when you need access to your rear cargo.
Every Body Armor Rear Jeep Bumper is custom-made for a direct bolt-on installation with no drilling, cutting or welding required. And, they are guaranteed not to arrive with any manufacturer defects.
Body Armor Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marcus O (Jonesboro, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 10, 2012 6:05 PM
The rear bumper is great,only problem is it was shipped without D rings, still waiting after numerous calls,it should only take one call then Fed X the item that the maker fail to ship, they got my money much quicker ,hope I see the remaning parts ASAP.
Reviewed by Todd W (North Dartmouth, MA) — Dec 07, 2011 9:30 AM
excellent durability, stays latched very good not much rattle, installation takes a little time but well worth it for such a well built bumper /tire carrie
Reviewed by christina w (Council Bluffs, IA) — May 26, 2011 6:26 AM
I was disappointed in the amount of time it took to get the bumper after I ordered it (over a month) but once it arrived and it's installed i'm very pleased. Thanks