Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up your truck or SUV with the Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper
- Custom engineered to directly replace your stock front bumper
- Equipped with a universal winch mounting plate and fairlead mounting holes for a secure, flush winch fit
- Perfect for rip-roaring off-roaders and highway hounds alike
- Fully-welded for a sturdy 1-piece design
- Made from smooth 7-gauge steel with a black powder coat finish
- Integrated light tabs for installing up to 6” auxiliary lights
- Comes with heavy-duty mounting brackets for a no-drill install
- Your Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Whether you're blasting over sand dunes in the Mojave or clearing away fallen tree branches from your driveway, a winch is indispensible for true truckers and SUVers. But a hard-pulling winch installed to a dinky little plate doesn't do your rig justice. Skip the puny mounts and step up to the powerful Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper.
Custom wrought for a flawless fit on your vehicle, the Go Industries Pro Series Front Bumper directly replaces your stock bumper with a hard-as-nails home for your winch. The integrated mounting plate sits behind the bumper for a concealed look, and the pre-drilled holes on the front are perfectly placed for most fairleads.
Built tough to survive life on and off the beaten trail, the Go Industries Pro Series Winch Bumper boasts a fully welded 1-piece design made up of smooth, 7-gauge steel and finished with a black powder coating. The heavy-duty mounting brackets bolt in place with no drilling required, and the built-in light tabs give you room for installing 6" auxiliary lights. 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Go Industries Pro Series Winch Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randy W S (South Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Sep 07, 2012 3:22 AM
To Pro Series Bumper arrived in fabulous shape (excellent packaging). The quality of the contruction was higher than expected.I was pleased to have a qualtiy steel bumper without the diamond plate design. Installation was easy and quick. It would have been nice to have the instruction included with the shipment but the folks at Go Industries emailed the instuctions when requested. Very well satisfied.