- Customize your truck’s utility and style with an ARB Modular Front Bumper
- Durable steel construction provides superior front-end protection
- Large, split center pan highlights heavy-duty winch fitment
- Supports winches rated up to 16,000 lbs (sold separately)
- Antenna brackets (2) are located on the outer wing frames
- Mounting system is airbag compatible—doesn’t affect crash pulse
- Finished with a durable, textured black powder-coat
- Press-formed housings and fog lights are included as standard with all bumpers
- Laser cut light mount tabs are compatible with a range of lights (sold separately)
- Customize your truck with three distinct configurations to choose from:
— Full Deluxe includes bumper, center frame hoop and outer frames
— Sahara includes bumper & center frame hoop without outer frames
— Base includes bumper without center frame hoop or outer frames
- Your ARB Modular Front Bumper is backed by a 2-year warranty
With the range of demands you put on your tough truck, no ordinary bumper will do. So, take the innovative approach and outfit your rig with an ARB Modular Front Bumper. This sturdy steel ARB Front Bumper utilizes a modular design to offer you customized front-end utility and comes in three distinct configurations.
All three ARB Front Bumpers feature an open center pan and formed wings with antenna brackets designed to continue your truck’s styling. Engineered to accommodate a winch rated up to 16,000 lbs (sold separately), these airbag compatible Modular Bumpers are made to mount on your specific truck and provide a strong, simple upgrade.
Full Deluxe bumper includes the center pan, left and right wings, center frame hoop and outer frames. Sahara Style bumper includes center pan, left and right wings and center frame hoop. Or you can choose the Base Bumper which includes center pan with left and right wings only. All ARB Modular Front Bumpers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Winch and auxiliary center mounted driving lights are sold separately
ARB Modular Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?