- Swap your busted bumper for an OE-style FEY bumper at a fraction of the price
- All parts are interchangeable with OE parts
- Crafted from formed steel and V5 certified for strength
- Molded polymer step pads, face pads and hitch pads
- Complete assembly includes face bar, pads, light assembly, brackets and mounting hardware
- Grey, chrome plated or black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Tired of looking at that tattered bumper? Then swap it out with a FEY Perfect Match Bumper. This Westin bumper is custom made to fit your rig perfectly. Plus, it boasts the OE style you're after for a fraction of the factory price.
The FEY Perfect Match Bumper is custom crafted from formed steel and V5 certified for strength. Its molded polymer step pads, face pads and hitch pads are built tough, plus offer the no-slip traction you're after.
What's more, this FEY rear bumper comes complete with everything you need for installation: face bar, pads, light assembly, brackets and all mounting hardware. Choose yours with a gray, brilliant chrome plated or durable black powder coat finish. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
FEY Perfect Match Bumper Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tito M (Espanola, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 22, 2014 10:53 AM
The bumper was in stock and delivered within 7 days! Unbelievable! The bumper was of high quality (not much different than the original gm bumper). It was an easy install and came with the back up lights, wiring harness, spare tire cover for the lock and even two corner brackets that the original did not come with. The price was affordable and looks great!
Reviewed by Ken S (North Richland Hills, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 18, 2013 5:27 AM
I have not yet installed this bumper but have checked it out and looks to be an exact replacement. I am waiting for the ice and snow to leave before I install my new bumper.
FEY Perfect Match Bumper
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?