- Swap your busted bumper for an OE-style FEY bumper at a fraction of the price
- All parts are interchangeable with OE parts
- Crafted from formed steel and V5 certified for strength
- Molded polymer step pads, face pads and hitch pads
- Complete assembly includes face bar, pads, light assembly, brackets and mounting hardware
- Grey, chrome plated or black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Tired of looking at that tattered bumper? Then swap it out with a FEY Perfect Match Bumper. This Westin bumper is custom made to fit your rig perfectly. Plus, it boasts the OE style you're after for a fraction of the factory price.
The FEY Perfect Match Bumper is custom crafted from formed steel and V5 certified for strength. Its molded polymer step pads, face pads and hitch pads are built tough, plus offer the no-slip traction you're after.
What's more, this FEY rear bumper comes complete with everything you need for installation: face bar, pads, light assembly, brackets and all mounting hardware. Choose yours with a gray, brilliant chrome plated or durable black powder coat finish. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
FEY Perfect Match Bumper Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard G (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 30, 2015 3:42 PM
Order and shipment was excellent. Although Auto Anything didn't have the 20% discount advertised at the time, They gave me the discount anyway. A bit disappointed that the Ford picture shows the center lower part of the bumper with the protector when I received my Toyota Tacoma bumper it didn't have it. That was important to me as that's where my old bumper started to rust. The old bumper came off pretty easy and the new one went on pretty easy. Especially since I tacked the job by myself.
Reviewed by Tito M (Espanola, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 22, 2014 10:53 AM
The bumper was in stock and delivered within 7 days! Unbelievable! The bumper was of high quality (not much different than the original gm bumper). It was an easy install and came with the back up lights, wiring harness, spare tire cover for the lock and even two corner brackets that the original did not come with. The price was affordable and looks great!
Reviewed by Ken S (North Richland Hills, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 18, 2013 5:27 AM
I have not yet installed this bumper but have checked it out and looks to be an exact replacement. I am waiting for the ice and snow to leave before I install my new bumper.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rks aftermarket bumper 06 gto
- black diamond plate bumpers
- chevy ss bumper
- f250front bumper guard
- chevy winch bumper
- volvo steering wheel covers
- chevrolet bumpers
- dodge ram 1500 rear bumper
- rear bumper 1992 toyota pickup
- 1998 ford expedition replacement oem rear bumper
- auto rain guard
- box covers for pickups
- cargo mats for cars