- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Back-up your back-end with the Go Rhino Rear Bumper
- Rugged, full rear bumper replacement made to fit your specific application
- Designed with integrated steps for quick, easy truck bed access
- Optional Rear Light Plates feature two mounting locations for Rigid D-Series Dually or compatible LEDs (sold separately)
- One-piece construction from heavy-duty mild steel provides ultimate strength
- Requires modification to work with your vehicle’s license plate lights, trailer plug, and reverse sensors
- Equipped with built-tough D-shackle mounts (shackles not included)
- BR20 Bumpers are finished in a durable textured black powder coat
- Your Go Rhino Rear Bumper is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether you’re battling the backcountry or dodging everyday dents, your rig can always benefit from a beefed up layer of back-end defense. Take your truck’s utility to the next level with a Go Rhino Rear Bumper.
Designed as a full rear bumper replacement for your specific pickup, the Go Rhino delivers unbeatable protection along with more than a few must-have add-ons. Featuring integrated steps for quick, easy truck bed access and optional dual mounting locations for Rigid D-Series Dually or compatible LEDs (sold separately), these total rear-end upgrades are the perfect complement to your off-road ride.
The Go Rhino Bumper boasts solid, one-piece construction from heavy-duty mild steel with a durable black powder coat finish, pairing strength and style built to last. Your Go Rhino Bumper requires some modification to work with your vehicle’s license plate lights, trailer plug and reverse sensors. It comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jared T (MAGNOLIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 20, 2017 5:29 AM
Was a good price. Very stout and looks good. Little heavy to install alone but looks great when done.
Reviewed by Stephen V (Williamston, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 15, 2017 8:23 PM
The Go Rhino bumper fits my 2013 Ram 2500 perfectly. The installation was actually very simple and only needed help to lift the bumper onto the frame mounts. I love the look and build quality of the Go Rhino bumper.
Reviewed by Brian T (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 01, 2017 8:37 PM
Even though the bumper came wrapped really well, it did rub through and had a scuff mark. Installation on my 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD requires you to lift the bed in order to get the factory bumper out of the frame rails. Not fun. It's easier if you loosen all 8 of the bed bolts, not just the 4 rears as stated in the instructions. I had to Dremel out all 4 backup sensor openings slightly. The plates mount with 2-sided tape. Cheesy. Overall, it's a great sturdy bumper.
Reviewed by Guy B (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jul 22, 2017 9:39 AM
Great looking bumper but wasn't pleased with directions and the license lamps are cheesy gonna come up with something better there but overall love the look
Reviewed by Sam N (portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jul 02, 2017 10:00 PM
Bumper worked great on my 2016 tundra crewmax. I did have to do a slight mod, lowering the hitch but it was easy. Overall I love the look of my gown rhino rear bumper.
- go rhino bumpers
- smittybilt tj light bar
- california emissions automotive catalytic conveter
- car door garage wall guard
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- toyota dash covers
- wrangler bumpers
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- programmer for 2011 jeep wrangler
- covers for pickup trucks
- cheap air intakes
- auto detail supplies