- Battle the backcountry with the ICI Magnum Front Bumper
- Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- Made from heavy-duty 3/16” & 1/4" D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel
- Coated with a rugged, 2-stage black powder coat finish
- Integrated 1” tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4” recessed light holes on most models
- Easy-to-install 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly
- Winch compatible models include standard bolt patterns for roller fairleads
- Choose light bars, grille guards, winch mounts and more (varies by model)
- Pair with the ICI Magnum Rear Bumper for the complete package
- Crafted for off-roaders by off-roaders right here in the USA
- Your ICI Magnum Front Bumper is backed by a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranties.
When your rig goes face-to-face with backcountry badness and uncharted trail treachery, make sure it's wearing its war face—the ICI Magnum Front Bumper. Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet, Magnum bumpers are custom built to transform your rig's factory front end into a battle-ready battering ram.
Crafted from heavy-duty, D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel, ICI Magnum bumpers have the backbone it takes to bust boulders. Once constructed, your Magnum front bumper is coated with a polymer-sealed, 2-stage black powder coat finish—so it not only looks tough, it's built tough! Plus, the integrated 1" tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4" diameter recessed light hole complete the off-road capabilities.
To configure your front end the way you need it, Magnum winch bumpers are available with an array of extras like winch mounts, light bars and grille guards (varies by model). And never fear, your Magnum bumper is easy to install with the custom 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly. Better yet, ICI backs your Magnum Front Bumper with a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranty.
- Winches, lights, D-rings and accessories sold separately
ICI Magnum Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard D (Jackson, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Oct 05, 2015 8:59 AM
This is a great bumper....easy installation and great value....was delivered almost 3 weeks earlier than expected also....will recommend your company in the future....
Reviewed by Jake M (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 09, 2015 6:57 PM
100 times better than stock bumper. Ships freight, comes predrilled with holes for mounting a light bar, if you get the RT series. Does not come with D rings. Possible to install yourself with access to two floor jacks...I did.
Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?