- Battle the backcountry with the ICI Magnum Front Bumper
- Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- Made from heavy-duty 3/16” & 1/4" D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel
- Coated with a rugged, 2-stage black powder coat finish
- Integrated 1” tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4” recessed light holes on most models
- Easy-to-install 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly
- Winch compatible models include standard bolt patterns for roller fairleads
- Choose light bars, grille guards, winch mounts and more (varies by model)
- Pair with the ICI Magnum Rear Bumper for the complete package
- Crafted for off-roaders by off-roaders right here in the USA
- Your ICI Magnum Front Bumper is backed by a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranties.
When your rig goes face-to-face with backcountry badness and uncharted trail treachery, make sure it's wearing its war face—the ICI Magnum Front Bumper. Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet, Magnum bumpers are custom built to transform your rig's factory front end into a battle-ready battering ram.
Crafted from heavy-duty, D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel, ICI Magnum bumpers have the backbone it takes to bust boulders. Once constructed, your Magnum front bumper is coated with a polymer-sealed, 2-stage black powder coat finish—so it not only looks tough, it's built tough! Plus, the integrated 1" tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4" diameter recessed light hole complete the off-road capabilities.
To configure your front end the way you need it, Magnum winch bumpers are available with an array of extras like winch mounts, light bars and grille guards (varies by model). And never fear, your Magnum bumper is easy to install with the custom 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly. Better yet, ICI backs your Magnum Front Bumper with a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranty.
- Winches, lights, D-rings and accessories sold separately
ICI Magnum Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by glenn p (wilsonville, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jan 14, 2016 9:53 AM
This bumper looks great and installed very easily. The paint is very thick and scratch resistant. It was packaged very well and much better than other bumpers I have ordered in the past.
Reviewed by Jared Y (Burlington, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2016 8:46 PM
The Good: Overall the bumper is very well thought out design wise. It is in my opinion, the best looking on the market. The Bad: The 5 and 1/2 inch bolts supplied are to short. I had to purchase the 6 inch grade 8 bolts, that are needed. The kit was missing two nuts Out of the four u bolts supplied, one was to wide to fit in the bracket holes. I had to cut a section out and weld it back together. The powder coating, it is surprisingly weak
Reviewed by John G (Cody, WY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 11, 2015 7:39 AM
They included a wrong shipping label that stated bumper was for a Dodge ram p/u when I ordered a bumper for a Toyota tundra.Took for ever to talk to anyone at ICI listening to terrible on hold music.Instructions say remove front grill, but just as easy to leave it on.When I installed bumper the holes that they drilled on the bottom did not line up with the holes needed to reinstall the stock skid pan. So I had to drill new holes in the new bumper.The instructions say bumper is for off road use
Reviewed by Richard D (Jackson, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Oct 05, 2015 8:59 AM
This is a great bumper....easy installation and great value....was delivered almost 3 weeks earlier than expected also....will recommend your company in the future....
- Save 10% Use Promo Code bump10
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?