- Back up your back end with the ICI Magnum Rear Bumper
- Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model rig
- Crafted from heavy-duty 3/16” & 1/4" D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel
- Finished with a rugged, off-road ready 2-stage black powder coat
- Integrated 1” thick D-ring mounts on select models
- Easy-to-install 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly
- Designed for the highest off-road ground clearance available
- Available with backup sensor holes on select models
- Works with existing factory receiver hitch
- Pair with the ICI Magnum Front Bumper for the complete package
- Made for off-roaders by off-roaders right here in the USA
- Your ICI Magnum Rear Bumper is backed by a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranties.
If you're not careful on the trail, shifting into reverse can quickly become a reversal of fortune. Unless of course, you back up your back end with the rear-end ramming capabilities of the ICI Magnum Rear Bumper. Not only is the Magnum one of the most heavy-duty bumpers ever built, it's designed to deliver the highest off-road ground clearance available in the industry.
Wrought from heavy-duty, D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel, your ICI Magnum bumper has all the back-end backbone you need. After the precision welding is complete, each Magnum bumper gets a polymer-sealed, 2-stage black powder coat finish that delivers tough looks and a rugged shell. Plus, the integrated 1" tow rings, 2x2 hitch receiver and tire carrier (varies by model) complete this off-road package.
Your Magnum rear bumper is easy to install, thanks to the custom-made 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly. Plus, you can get your bumper with or without a backup sensor hole to work with your specific rig. And to backup this deal, ICI backs your Magnum Rear Bumper with a 180-day finish and Lifetime structural warranty.
- Lights, D-rings and accessories sold separately
ICI Magnum Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- Save 10% Use Promo Code bump10
Ships Between 3/08 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?