- Enjoy hassle-free hitching with an Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit
- Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind
- Offers helpful functionality when using your hitch receiver
- Made specifically for Iron Cross 20 or 30 Series Bumpers
- Flip Down License Plate Kits are made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit comes with a 5-year warranty
Access to your receiver shouldn’t require more elbow grease than attaching the trailer. So head off-road in a matter of minutes—and without having to remove your entire license plate—when you upgrade your bumper set-up with an Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit.
Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind, the Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Holder offers instant functionality, along with street-legal driving when not in use. The Iron Cross Folding License Plate Kit is made to work specifically with Iron Cross 20 or 30 Series Bumpers and comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Scott B (Colorado Springs, CO) — Jun 26, 2016 8:55 PM
This was purchased as a front bumper license plate kit. The hole spacing for the license plate does not fit standard a standard plate (mine was CO). The under plate does NOT cover the winch opening. Poor design and very disappointing. I wish I had an alternative.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- iron cross bumpers
- smittybilt xrc front bumper reviews
- ss bumper for 2004 silverado
- tool box like gas can
- car seat covers toyota
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- bumper jeep wrangler
- rear bumper for 2003 chevy silverado
- wrangler front bumper
- step for truck
- luggage carrier for car roof
- customized floor mats for cars