- Enjoy hassle-free hitching with an Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit
- Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind
- Offers helpful functionality when using your hitch receiver
- Made specifically for Iron Cross 20 or 30 Series Bumpers
- Flip Down License Plate Kits are made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit comes with a 5-year warranty
Access to your receiver shouldn’t require more elbow grease than attaching the trailer. So head off-road in a matter of minutes—and without having to remove your entire license plate—when you upgrade your bumper set-up with an Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit.
Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind, the Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Holder offers instant functionality, along with street-legal driving when not in use. The Iron Cross Folding License Plate Kit is made to work specifically with Iron Cross 20 or 30 Series Bumpers and comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross Flip Down License Plate Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Grand Blanc, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 12:34 PM
Excellent job being able to display the license plate and easily fold down to use the hitch.
Reviewed by Scott B (Colorado Springs, CO) — Jun 26, 2016 8:55 PM
This was purchased as a front bumper license plate kit. The hole spacing for the license plate does not fit standard a standard plate (mine was CO). The under plate does NOT cover the winch opening. Poor design and very disappointing. I wish I had an alternative.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- iron cross bumpers
- best price for bak rollbak tonneau cover
- car cozy heating pad
- smittybilt xrc jeep bumpers
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- ford f250 bumpers
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- all weather floor mats for honda pilot
- air intakes for cars
- seat cover sets
- hitches for sale