- Save 10% Use Promo Code iron
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers give your rig maximum off-road protection
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds stylish defense to your front-end
- Recessed mounting portals accommodate 4” lights
- HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount, capable of accepting up to 12,500 lb winches (winch sold separately)
- Wrought from lightweight, yet durable 10 gauge steel
- CNC laser-cut components are full-welded, inside & out
- Rear Bumper, Lights and D-Ring Shackles are sold seperately
- HD Front Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re roughing it on the road less traveled or cruising down city streets, you need your rig to accomplish two things—to hang tough and look sharp. The Iron Cross HD Front Bumper is the answer to any self-respecting truck driver’s prayer, offering rugged good looks and maximizing your front-end defense.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers include a standard winch mount plate that will accept most 9,500 lb winches and several styles of 12,500 lb winches (winches sold separately). Stronger than your average bumper, these powerful, steel upgrades are CNC laser-cut and fully-welded for greater structural integrity. Also, recessed mounting holes will accept two 4” lights for the adventurous nightrider.
Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Front Bumpers are available in a stylishly textured, gloss black-powder finish. Made in the USA, your Iron Cross HD Front Bumper comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nolan N (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 17, 2017 1:14 PM
Great service from Auto Anything and the best price around. I looked for weeks and settled on the HD with Push bar and it looks great. I installed it myself but I would recommend using a friend or two as it is a heavy bumper. I have had many compliments about the bumper and I am very pleased with the look. I have just a leveling kit on my 2015 FX4 and it looks great.
Reviewed by Michael G (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jun 07, 2017 2:48 PM
This bumper fit great and looks great. The instructions are sub par and sometimes seem incomplete. The instructions for my rear bumper were also incomplete at best. If you're mechanically inclined, then you can figure it out, if not phone a friend. Customer service was helpful in replacing a rear bumper that did not fit properly.
Reviewed by Dennis B (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jun 06, 2017 8:24 PM
I love my new bumpers they make my truck look way more aggressive and just make it pop ! Iron cross rocks ! Everything came just like I hoped , I was let down just a tad , because I thought they would come with some sweet stickers for my back window . I guess I'm just into the sticker thing , but thanks for a good transaction . See ya !
- iron cross bumpers
- skyjacker braided stainless steel brake lines
- small powerful car vacuum
- xrc bumper swing cheap
- vw pet barriers
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 floor mats
- toyota sequoia bumper replacement
- cheap nissan titan bumper
- rain deflectors for cars
- bed rail protectors
- custom auto mats